Chapter 2-Captain WHAT?

Ashley POV

As we packed our clothes into our bags, I heard a knock on the door. Is that the guy from next door? I let my dad open it. The door slowly creaks open, and there he is. Omg this guy is hot. He's like 23 or something, and seems vaguely familiar, those eyes, OH THOSE EYES! Our eyes meet, I could look at them forever. They are like little kindness bursts, giving you a mouth full of chocolate, pure bliss. My entire being was overcome with a feeling of trust and compassion towards and from this man. He is definitely not someone I know, I would have remembered.

"So what do want?" My dad snapped, realizing how he was smiling at me, oh his smile, one side up a little higher than the other, perfect for lifting up any sadness. His smile fades slightly when he is approached by my dad.

"Oh, I just wanted to know if you needed any help with moving or whatever. I saw the truck, and figured it was you guys. I don't live too far from here, so we might be neighbors!" His smile was coming back.

"Were do you live?" My dad asked, skeptical.

"-enter street name-"

"Oh, that's only a block away from our house," I say, my dad glared at me. "What?"

"Can you give us a minute?" The guy at the door nodded. My dad dragged me to the bathroom. "Why did you tell him that?" He whispered.

"We can trust him daddy." I say quietly.

"How can you know?" How can I know? I thought back to when he was revealed. I thought about everything about him. His eyes, his marron hair, as they would say in spanish, his- it hit me. Marron, Maron, Jordon, CaptainSparklez, WHOLY CRAPOLA!

"Because I know him." I say. He nods, still skeptical.

"If your sure. He seems a little old though."

"I'm sure. He's one of Rachel's old friends." I just lied to my dad. That seems to calm him down though. Yay!

"Sorry to impose," the man, or, Jordan, says, "but we need to he moving, its almost noon. You don't want to have to pay over."

"I agree. Come on Ashley, let's get going."

-----Le time Skippeh-----

Jordan's POV

I drive my car behind theirs, the girl and her father, I was slightly disappointed, as the girl was a lot younger than I expected. But, that was okay. But, is she a fan? I almost hope not, but who knows. She might be.

We get to their house, and I help drag in a mattress with the girl. When we get out of the fathers earshot, she gives me a half urgent smile.

"I told my dad that you were a friend of my sister Rachel's old friends. You have to act like it, I'm Ashley, your Jordan, we know each other."

"How did you know my name? Oh wait. Never mind," I say. Well, she's a fan alright, but she doesn't act like the others. She looks in my eyes a way that no one has before. "How old are you?" I ask without thinking.

"12, 13 in October." Crap. I thought she was at least 16. She is really mature for her age. Our eyes meet again. I see all the rainbow rings by her pupil, and the golden specks throughout her green eyes, but there's more. I see pain. I see sadness and longing. Maybe that's why she was so eager for me to come inside, she needs a friend. We set the mattress in the room that will be hers. I see the side of her shorts come up a little, and what I see pains my heart to think about.

------------

CLIFFHANGER!! Like that thingy from between the lions that was on pbs when I was little. Any one else remember? No? Okay than. Well, this chapter was okay, ish. Tell me who's view you prefer. Also, special shout out to @CaptainsparklezLove, love you gurl! Jordan hugs to all!