Bonus Chapter

"So, our wedding's tomorrow." Jensen states to you. You grin and nod your head at him. "Course it is."

"You wanna do something crazy before that? Before we get tied together as husband and wife?" He asks, running a hand through your hair.

You suddenly sit up in bed. "Actually, there is something I wanted to do."

"And what might that be?" He sits up along with you.

You smirk at him. "I've always wanted to run away with my fiancé and get married to him before the wedding."

"You're such a delinquent." He laughs at you. "And why do we even need to run away? We're getting married anyhow, right?"

"It's not about getting married. It's about the adventure, the thrill of doing something wrong." You say, giving him a puppy dog faced look.

He smirks at you. "I guess that can be arranged, crazy woman that I like to call my life."

"Aye, you're always the charmer. Now let's go! We can't waste time." You jump up from bed. He pulls you down and comes on top of you.

"Babe, you don't need to come with me. Sit here and wait for me to come back and get you." He smiles at you. You smile up at him and peck his lips, gently. After he leaves, you resume reading your book that you had to reluctantly leave when Jensen came to your house.

-

On hearing a pebble hit the door of your balcony, you quickly jump up and throw your door open. On finding no one there, you scowl. Who the hell was it? Jensen lives here with you and he has the keys. He wouldn't do this. Then who is this?

Suddenly a pebble hits you; bringing you out of your confusion. You emit a low groan and finally look down.

"What the frack are you doing down there?!" You shout at your stupid fiancé. He has the keys and yet he's standing down there like an idiot. He grins up at you.

"You wanted to run away and I'm making that possible." He states the obvious.

You resist the urge from face-palming. "You do realize that we are the only ones in this house, right?"

He nods his head and you try not to throw the pebble back at him.

"So what's the need of coming down from here?" You ask.

He smirks at you. "Well you wanna run away with me before the night of our wedding. I'm making it as fun as possible since you want the thrill. So hurry up and jump."

You gape at him. "What?! Are you on drugs, Ackles?! How am I supposed to jump down a two storeys building?"

"I am here to catch you, aren't I?" He shrugs.

"I don't trust you. What if you drop me?!" You exclaim.

He widens his eyes in a dramatic way. "The night before our wedding and you're already doubting me. This isn't good. How can we even get married if you don't trust me enough to jump down? This is not right."

"Wow, Jensen. You've become a little over dramatic after working in the shows, haven't you?" You point out. He grins at you; his white teeth showing.

"Well, you'll just have to get used to it.And you like my acting, anyway." He boasts.

"Yeah, when you're on the screen. Not in real life." You say. He chuckles and raises his arms up. "Jump, babe."

You shake your head. "Actually, I'm just going to come down the pipe. Thank you very much."