Part 2

"Put that out!" Your friend shrieks as you try to weaken it. 

"I am trying to do it but its not helping when you shout like that!" You snap at her and continue on. She rolls her eyes and runs into the washroom. Seconds later, she emerges with a bucket of water. 

"See and learn." She smirks at you. 

"Doing that will only make it increase, genius." You say as you watch her try to put out the fire by pouring water over it. True to your word, the fire increases and rages forward. Your friend shrieks and jumps away from there. 

"Dimwit," You mutter under your breath and start to put it off. 

After a few minutes, it is finally put off. You sigh in relief and sit down on a chair. 

"Next time don't cook like that." You tell your friend. Your friend just chuckles. 

"I know!" She says. "I can't believe I did that. Mom will have my head on a stick." 

"It wouldn't be if we were dead by now." You say as you play with your hair. 

"It was just an experiment, okay?!" She defends herself. 

You roll your eyes. "You can't cook to save your life, *her name*." 

She gives you a slight nudge and sticks her tongue out. "Whatever, *says your last name*."  

"So, do you think Jensen likes me?" You ask out of the blue. 

"I'm not sure. I mean I did here Misha say something along the lines of him liking you but I'm still not sure." She shrugs. 

Jensen Ackles is your average school jock who can have any girl he wants with just a click of his finger. At first, you hated his guts but you got to know him a little and now you actually like him. 

Crush. That's what it is. At least, that's what you say to yourself. 

Misha Collins is your friend's boyfriend who ALSO happens to be friends with Jensen. You've met the guy on many occasions and you actually like him. Usually you don't like your friend's boyfriends but there is something different about Misha. He's super sweet and down-to-Earth. 

"Hey wanna go to the mall?" Your friend suggests. 

"Yeah, no problem." You nod your head. The head ache is fine now and you can actually move your head without feeling immense pain. It should be fine.  

"Cool! Lets get ready!" She squeals and drags you up to her room. "I'm gonna select what you're wearing." 

"But -" You open your mouth to protest but she cuts you. 

"No buts. Come with me!" She commands as she skips to her room. You roll your eyes and follow after her.  

After a lot of deciding, you decided to wear a red singlet with a grey cardigan and black leggings while your friend wears a black halter top and a blue jeans. You get changed into the clothes quickly while your friend fuses around with the make-up. After protesting for a while, she agrees on not applying it on you and just works on herself. After you are done, you get inside your friend's car and head to the mall.  

"Just try it already!" Your friend orders you. You sigh and snatch the clothes from her. You trudge to the changing room and pull open a door.  

"What the hell?!" A voice yells. Your eyes widen and you gasp. 

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were here." You blurt out as you try not to drool over his perfectly toned chest. 

"No problem." He smiles at you. "The lock isn't working anyhow. I should've been careful."  

"Yeah okay." You mumble, awkwardly scratching your head. He chuckles. 

"You're so cute sometimes." He comments. 

You blush furiously. "Er, thanks I guess?"  

He laughs and puts on a shirt. "Sorry, you had to witness that. I should probably talk to the manager about these loose locks or something."  

"Yeah you should." You say.  

"So what're you doing here?" He asks. 

"*your friend's name* dragged me here for shopping." You complain.  

He chuckles. "A ball of energy, she is."  

"Yeah," You laugh along with him. He is about to come out when a shot is heard. You both look at each other with wide eyes.  

"Shit," he mutters and before you know it, he pulls you inside another cubicle and locks the door.

And I'm back! So this is the second part of the imagine :D This is dedicated to @Zoredbird for being an adorable sweetheart xD Oh! She's a Jensen fan too :P Together we perv on him just to irk @iloveromances xP Anyway, the pic on the side is Misha and Jensen. Drool over them?

COMMENT AND VOTE!

Love you guys!