Part 4

"Y/N, Y/N!!" A voice whispers in your ear as you slap a hand over their mouth.  

"Let me sleep mom!" You groan as you shift a little, making yourself comfortable.  

Someone chuckles as you cover your ears again. 

"C'mon, Y/N," the voice persists. "Wake up, babe."  

Wait, that is not how your mom sounds! You bolt awake and frantically look around until you're met with the amused face of Jensen. You gasp and move away from him a little.  

"Whoa! You're avoiding me like the plague or something." He jokes.  

You shake your head. "I was just surprised. Sorry." 

"No problem." He smiles at you.  

"How long have I slept for?" You ask. 

"Half an hour, I think." He says.  

"Sorry," you apologise. He shakes his head. 

"Are you crazy? You needed it. I'm glad you slept." He states. "Also, you looked kind of cute while sleeping." 

You blush. You still remember how you had dozed off on his chest while his arms were securely wrapped around your waist.  

"Thanks," You say, honestly.  

"You're welcome." He smiles at you.  

You return the gesture but suddenly frown when you remember what happened earlier.  

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, concerned about your sudden mood change.  

You just shrug. "Reality hit me."  

He sighs and leans forward to hug you. You are shocked at his gesture but slowly relax into his embrace and wrap your arms around him. 

"Thanks for being my rock." You mutter, your words muffled by his shoulder.  

"Anytime, baby." He whispers in your ear, slightly brushing his lips against your earlobe. You shiver under his touch.  

After a while of hugging, he slowly pulls away and looks into your eyes. You are so lost in his eyes that you don't even notice how his hands are now on your cheeks. When you do realise, you blush a crimson colour. He chuckles and pushes strands of hair behind your ear while maintaining eye contact.  

"Can I try something?" He asks, almost hesitantly as if he is afraid of the rejection.  

"Uh, okay?" It comes out more of a question than an answer. 

He leans in a little closer to you, never breaking the eye contact. You shy away from his stare which makes him place a finger under your chin; lifting it up so that you look into his eyes again.  

"Jensen -" You start saying when you realise what he's about to do.  

"Sh..." He puts a finger on his lips as he moves closer to you. He moves his hand to your neck and smashes his lips to yours.  

Even though you expected this, you are still shocked at the fact that he is kissing you.  

You've imagined this for three years but never really got the chance to confront him about your crush. But now that you've a chance, you have frozen and don't respond to his kiss.  

You feel him frown and pull away.  

"I'm so sorry. I-I shouldn't have d-done that." He stutters quickly, running a hand through his hair.  

You shake your head and pull him back to you, as you crush your lips on his. He is taken aback at first but then you feel him smile as he starts kissing back with equal amount of roughness and eagerness.  

He lightly pushes you against the wall of the changing room and starts kissing you with much force, while placing his legs on either side of you. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him closer to you. He tugs at your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you gladly give to him.  

As his tongue explores every corner of your mouth, you start fighting for dominance. It's obvious that in the end he is the one who will win as you don't have much experience in this department.  

When you both are out of breath with the kiss, you pull away and start panting. 

Jensen starts kissing down your jawline to your neck as he hovers over you. As he hits a soft spot, you let out a moan of pleasure. You feel him smirk against your skin as he starts sucking on the same spot. After making sure to leave a mark, he goes back to kissing your lips.  

After a minute of kissing, you both pull away.  

"Wow! That was -" You manage out in between breaths. 

"Amazing." He finishes for you. You nod eagerly.  

He continues again. "I know this is the probably the worst -" But before he can continue, a huge bang is heard on the outside.

A/N: DUN, DUN, DUN!! Yay!!xD I'm pretty proud of how this chapter turned out. Had some action in there ;) It was actually pretty uncomfortable for me to write the scene because this was the first time that I actually wrote a make-out scene :| Sucks, I know. Hope I didn't disappoint you guys :)  

Dedicated to @maria1999 for being an amazing reader xD Thanks, love!<3

With love, 

ItsRainingChocolates.