'Lawton is set to meet his new employer and get his assignment tomorrow at 8PM, only his new employer will be an A.R.G.U.S. agent,' Diggle further added. 'Lyla will then swoop in with her team and arrest him.'

'Do you want Lawton arrested?' Oliver wondered in concern, fixing his eyes on Diggle.

'No,' Diggle shook his head after seconds of silent deliberation.

'Then tomorrow night, we cross Floyd Lawton's name off your list,' Oliver bowed his head, understanding Diggle's crusade.

I looked toward Oliver, telling him to go onto our intended topic of conversation with my eyes. We needed to discuss Edward Rasmus.

'There is something else we need to look into,' Oliver announced to Diggle and Felicity. 'Two of Laurel's clients were murdered last night. Their seven year old son barely escaped.'

'That's terrible,' Diggle responded solemnly.

'Edward Rasmus, the financial advisor Laurel was taking to court, may not have pulled the trigger, but he probably called in the hit,' Oliver continued.

'The murder of the people testifying against you just before you're about to go to court isn't exactly something of chance,' I pointed out, Felicity nodding as I saw her reading articles about Rasmus and the court case quickly.

'I want you to get into his corporate accounts, phone records, anything that may link him to the killer, okay?' Oliver requested of Felicity, her nodding slightly yet again.

Oliver made his way to his bow, his face ridden with determination.

'Where you going?' Diggle queried.

'Laurel's,' Oliver uttered.

'Another friendly meal?' Diggle jibed, making me roll my eyes at him.

'No, I need to protect Laurel and Tommy,' Oliver told him, forthright. 'Laurel decided to become a temporary guardian of the boy Rasmus orphaned, and men like that won't stop until all his witnesses are dead.'

'Do you want me to come with you?' I checked with him, holding his hand in solidarity. 'If his hitman is going to kill a child, he'll be ruthless.'

'I'll be fine,' Oliver smiled, almost laughing at my concern. 'I'm the Hood, remember? I'm tough, I can handle a hitman, and you need to look after the club while I'm gone. It's almost opening time, and we can't rely on Tommy anymore.'

'Oh no, I'm going to have so many responsibilities now,' I pretended to complain sarcastically. 'I don't know how I am going to cope!'

'See you, Aria,' Oliver said his goodbyes as he hugged me lightly, I almost not wanting to let go.

Rasmus' hitman did indeed try his very worst, as he targeted Taylor, the boy Laurel and Tommy were looking after, at Laurel's apartment, and they were lucky enough for Oliver to be watching over them. But with Taylor still alive and Rasmus also roaming the streets freely, I knew he wasn't going to stop there.

So the three were now staying at the Queen house.

'Apparently, Tommy told Laurel's father we have better security than the White House,' Oliver scoffed.