I

___

___

Droplets of rain can be heard by the people who are walking through the busy streets of Seoul. Everyone can tell the rain won't stop at any moment, that made some people annoyed but except for this one boy.

That boy, is the one and only Park Jihoon. He likes the rain very much. He doesn't know why, but the sound of the droplets of rain really soothes his mind, he find it very relaxing. He stopped wiping the table for a moment and looked at the window to see droplets of rain falling endlessly. It made him smile.

He flinched when he heard his manager called him. "Park Jihoon get back to work!" the manager scolded. He returned at doing his own business and a bell was heard, it means a new customer has arrived.

The lad looked up to greet the customer but his voice went missing for a while when his eyes landed to her beautiful face. His heart skipped a beat and his breath hitched making unable to breathe. It made the glass that he's holding, fall on the concrete floor. The glass shattered on the floor just like his heart when his gaze trailed to the boy who just wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Park Jihoon what the fuck are you doing!" His manager scold him again whilst the lad is cleaning up his mess. Jihoon stood up while holding the broken glass and bowed to his manager " I'm sorry it won't happen again".

+ + +

Even though Jihoon received some stares from the customers when the manager scold him for being clumsy. That didn't stop him for working his ass off even though the embarrassment from earlier still eats him alive. Actually, the most he's embarrassed about is the girl that he has secretly crushing on is staring at him too earlier while he's being scolded.

It made him sigh that is audible enough for the girl beside him to hear.

"Hey" a soft voice called him.

He turned around to see Minji staring at him, eyes full of worry.

"Hey" he smiled.

"You okay?" Her heart skipped a beat when he looked at her. "Yeah I'm okay. Why do you ask?".

"Nothing, you just looked so down today. Is it because of what happened earlier?". She questioned while making a caramel macchiato.

"Ughhh.. yes actually it's really embarrassing you know." He chuckled.

" You know jihoon, forgot what happened earlier everyone makes mistakes it's okay, okay?" She smiled sweetly to him.

He smiled at her and nodded . "Jihoon are you free after work? If you want, we can stroll around Myeongdong later, maybe we can do whatever we want? Because our summer vacation is over and school is tomorrow" she pouted. Minji never liked school. It's sad to hear that their summer vacation is over and the two best friends can't able to hangout everyday.

"Oh shit, you're right" jihoon pouted. "To be honest i really hate school" jihoon added.

"SAME" they both laughed together earning a yell from a mad manager.

——————————
Author's note:

Hey guys hope you like this first chapter. Sorry for the wrong grammars tho. I haven't really edited this chapter yet. Don't forget to vote hehehe😄