Introduction

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock on my IPhone 6s + blaring. I looked at the time it was 10:00 am. I sat up and stayed there for about 5 minutes. After fully waking up I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I grabbed my phone and my speakers so I can listen to music. I took a 30 minute shower and halfway through I decided to wash my hair.  Stepping out of the shower I immediately got cold and ran to get a towel. I wrapped it around my body and walked backed into my room. My bathroom and bedroom were connected. After lotioning my body I walked into my closet and looked around for a few minutes then decided to wear an Olive Green bodycon dress with a jean jacket and white lace up heels. I waked downstairs seeing that my mom wasn't woke so I left her a note saying that I love her and I'll see her when I got home. I grabbed my keys to my 2017 Black Chevrolet Impala Is and walked out the door. But not without locking it first..of course.

Hi. I'm Patience Aaliyah Damiyah Brown. Im an only child. I'm 16 years old. I stand at 5'1. Im in the 11th grade. My birthday is August 12th. I am brown skinned with long and naturally curly hair. My eyes are light brown but can change depending on my mood. I am a very goofy person you could be in the worst mood and could make you smile. Food is bae if you must know. I'm the only child. Never knew my father. But anyways thats enough about me.

Right now I'm on my way to see my Bestie. Genisis. We been rocking since 4th grade. God knows I love that girl. But we are going to the mall. And to get our nails done. Basically a girls day out.

Genisis

I get a P.o.v.? So soon? Why thank you. (A/n you welcome)

Well hello there.. I'm Genisis Nevaeh Watkins. I'm 16 years of age. Standing at 5'4. My birthday is February 5th.
I am Dark skinned. I have dark brown eyes. I'm goofy. I am also an only child. I stay with my mom. They spilt up when i was three. My dad spoils me, because he doesn't have any other children. Right now my Bestie Patience is on her way to get me. We've known each other since the 4th grade. I love her soo much. I grabbed my towel and made my way to the bathroom to take a 15 minute shower.

After I got out I went to my closet and grabbed a Grey Raglan Sleeve Knit Dress and a flannel shirt to tie around my waist. I also grabbed my Vans Authentic All Black Skate Shoes. I grabbed my keys, IPhone 6s + and Carmex and waited downstairs for Patience.

A few minutes I heard a horn honk. I look outside and saw that it was Patience. I made my way outside locking the door. When I got in the car I observed her outfit and let me tell you. MY BESTIE WAS LOOKING FINEEEEEE. She looked at me smiling saying "Why you looking at me like that?".  "Because you looking fineeee" I said sticking my tounge out. She giggle and said "Why thank you" while flipping her curly hair. We pulled off to the mall.

We got out of the car and made our way to foot locker. While we were walking girls were staring and rolling their eyes like we look that good that yall hating😂😂??

After 1 hour of shopping we went to the food court and got Burger King. We ate and went back shopping. 2 more hours of shopping and walking around we went to get our nails done. I got coffin shaped with a matte nude color. She got coffin shaped with a matte royal blue.

Today with was fun. She dropped me off. I got my bags and made my way in the house. I put my keys on the hook and walked upstairs. I put all of my bags by the door so I can put the stuff up tomorrow. I changed into my fuzzy shorts and black t-shirt. I turned on the tv and soon fell asleep.

A/n: I decided to restart the story and change a few things so here is the first new chapter.. Hope y'all like.

- Baby_Tessa