~1~

Patience

"This is all I ever wanted nigga
Why would I let you take it from me nigga?
I ain't stupid, ain't no dummy nigga
A couple fingers on a couple triggers
F**k with you, why would I f**k with you?
You been plottin', nigga wasn't you?
I should have been watching from the jump with you
F**k it, this is what that jungle do"

I woke from my alarm. I swiped my finger on my screen and grabbed my phone.  It was 6:30 am and I had to get ready for school. I walked to my closet and grabbed my all black Timberlands, a Burgundy shirt that says 'Nap Queen' and some black ripped jeans. I headed for the shower.... and took a 10 minute shower. After I got out the shower I brushed my teeth put on lotion and put on my clothes. When I looked at the time it said 6:50 am my heart dropped. School started at 7:25 and it was a 15 minute drive. I started to rush out of the house and tripped on an Adidas shoe box that I got Saturday. I sat on the floor for like 5 minutes wasting more time. I finally got up noticing my ankle was swollen but oh well. I need to get to school.

I pulled up to the school and had to go all the way to the back of the school to park my Impala. I entered math with a limp. My Bestie Genisis walked over hugging me. "Hey Bestie. Whats wrong with you"? She asked. "I tripped on the Adidas that I got Saturday shoe box." I said rolling my eyes. She laughed at me. The bell rang and we made our way to our seats. Students came rushing in the classroom so they won't get locked out. 'I forgot to tell my mom I love her.' I thought to myself but got knock out my thoughts when the teacher told us that we were doing group work. Of course me and Genisis worked together.

As the time flew by. The next thing I knew we were at lunch. My mom checked me out of school. Her name is Teresa. She is just a shade darker than me. We look a lot alike. Surprised that she checked me out I walked to the office. Not before grabbing my book bag and hugging my Bestie first. I was surprised because my mom never checked me out without me asking her to.

As I was walking down the hallway I started to call my mom. Knowing she wasn't still at the school. Teresa picked up on the second ring.

Phone convo:
Patience: "Hello? Ma why did you check me out?" I asked.

Teresa: "Patients we have to go. We cant live here anymore." Teresa said with worry in her voice.

Patience:"Mom what are you talking about?? What do you mean we cant live here any more!?"

Teresa: "We're moving."

Patience: "Ma what are you talking about!?. We aren't moving. Every thing we have is here".

Teresa: I'll explain when we get you get home. I love you . Bye."
End of phone convo.

After I get off the phone I'm halfway home. I pull up into the driveway and run into the house. "MAA. Where are you!?".  As Im walking around the house I find her in the kitchen. She stared for a while with this look of worry. Then stared the conversation "We just cant stay here anymore. We're moving to North Carolina." " NORTH CAROLINA!!!!???. Why??" Patience says nearly in tears. Teresa says "Because its better there than here.". "But mom  I can't even tell anyone that we're leaving because I already know that we are leaving to night.". "Go pack and while you're doing that make sure you have everything". "Yes ma'am"....

Hope you like it. Vote please.
-Baby_Tessa