Chapter 16: Flashpoint

Barry's P.O.V.

It's been 6 months since i did it...6 months since i saved my Mom from The Reverse-Flash after that i took Reverse Flash back to the present and arrived near a warehouse where i locked him up in a Speed-dampening cell made of carbine i feed him thrice a week with his favorite Big Belly Burger but it's also been 6 months that i spent time with my Parents who are both alive and well, i still got my powers but Central City is safe because of the appearance of The "Flash" who's wearing a Yellow suit, because of that i managed to find a lot of time to find Caitlin but no one has seen her for months in this life she's still a scientist but i heard to some of her colleagues that she went to a conference to Arctic Labs to close deal between them and S.T.A.R. Labs now known as Ramon Industries owned by none only than Cisco, Arctic Labs experienced a meltdown at the same time Caitlin was there and she hasn't been seen or heard from in awhile but one day i was surprised she appeared at Jitters like nothing happened, i used my speed to pretend that her wallet had fallen to the floor so i could pick it up and talk to her. "This is for those guys who are very shy, Super Speed a good way to talk to you're crushes" . So i picked up her wallet and walked in front of her. "Ms.? excuse me, i think this is yours?" i showed the blue wallet. "Oh, Thank You, have we met before?" she asked while squinting her eyes inspecting my face. "We met each other during High school, Chemistry class? you know they partner us up because Element 55 is Cesium (Cs) and 56 is Barium (Ba)and the element symbol is initials for our name" her eyes widened realizing who i was. "Oh my God! Gary right?" i couldn't believe how adorable she is and it's like falling in love with her over again.

"Uhhh, Barry" i corrected her. "Oh, Barry sorry" "It's alright don't mind it" "So how are you?" she asked in her sweet tone. "Im fine, i work at CCPD as CSI" "Why am i not surprised we always topped Chemistry class" after 3 months when i went back to the present i kept getting memories of my life here in this one Caitlin and i we're Schoolmates during High School. "So where you work at?" "Oh i work as a Bio-engineer at Ramon Industries which my Best friend Cisco Ramon owns" "A Bio-Engineer you always wanted to follow you're parents footsteps" i smiled. "So uhh when are you free? we could go out for you know, Coffee sometimes?" i asked while stuttering, cut me some slack even though we just met, she had beautiful eyes the kind you could get lost in, and i guess i did over and over. "Sure, ill check my schedule when im free" she smiled back. "Uhh, okay okay sure thank you" i stuttered our conversation got cut short when the news of "Flash" and Rival we're battling across the city so i excused myself to Caitlin and sped off to where it was happening. When i arrived two The Rival and so-called Flash we're fighting across Buildings but it halted when the Rival  sped down and circled around after a few spins he blasted small Lightning Bolt's around the area but because of my Speed i managed to dodge it. The Rival noticed what i just did no one would fast enough to dodge those except a Speedster "Who are you?" he asked in a deep voice probably vibrating it. Our convo got short when "Flash" appeared and chased him far off.

I realized that today is feeding Thawne day so i grabbed a Big Belly Burger meal and sped off to the warehouse but while i was running i could see a faint Ghost running in front of me and disappeared while whispering the words. "No. Wake up, restore it" i stopped for awhile and i felt a massive headache and i was losing memories of Bailey not who he was but everything we did together after awhile it stopped and i continue to run when i arrived my nemesis was still there sitting down,waiting for food every week. "So it's Lunch i guess?" he mocked. "Shut up and eat Thawne you're lucky i come and feed you every week" i responded back "You know what im gonna call this alternate reality "Flashpoint" he said in amazement. "One day, Flash memories of the old timeline will be replaced by the ones right here" What he said got me curious because i started to lose memories earlier. "What do you mean?" "While you're living happily in this Dream overtime it will overwrite the reality we know and soon ill be the only one who's gonna remember it" he smirked and looked away but after a moment of silence he looked at me and stood up. "You're losing memories aren't  you?" i couldn't say anything back at him. "Anytime soon Flash this selfish Dream of yours! Will be the only reality as we know it!" i lashed out at him for what he said. "Who are you to call me Selfish?! Huh!? You wanted to kill my Mother because you couldn't be me?" "Compare to what you did. You changed everyone's lives, Flash not only yours,you're parents everyone! and for what? so you could be happy? NOW WHO'S THE VILLAIN FLASH?! WHO'S THE VILLAIN?!" i couldn't handle it anymore and flashed away i stopped again when i started to lose memories of Harrison Wells's deception. Coincidentally i stopped when The "Flash" got knocked out on the ground and i unmasked him it was Wally West! Iris's brother