The ceremony started. I zoned out and noticed Tobias zoned out as well. After some time, I heard the man ask, "Do you, Beatrice Prior take Tobias Eaton to be your husband?"

"I do." I replied

"And do you, Tobias Eaton take Beatric Prior to be lovely wife?"

"I do." He said

"Then you may now kiss the bride." He announced

I smiled at him and smashed my lips just as the audience applauded.

We broke away and smiled at eachother. We faced the crowd and started walking out of the area.

 We faced the crowd and started walking out of the area

A L I V I A

It's been four days since Tris left for her honeymoon with Four. They never told me where they went, though. They're coming back tomorrow already.

Ax and I also have been getting quite deep. Ever since I got 'attacked' we've been in bed a lot. I'm not complaining though.

Also, ever since the 'attack', I got one message on my phone from an unknown number, 'We're not done with you.' After that, I never heard from the them again. I hope it does stay that way.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Amille asked me

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinking about the 'attack'." I said

"Oh. Did they send anything to you again?" She questioned

"No. I never heard from them again. Hope it stays that way." I reply

"Yeah." She replied

We were silent for a while before saying, "Shopping" at the same time. We laughed at how we were thinking of the exact same things. We're like twin separated at birth.

"2?" She asked me

"You read my mind." I grinned

"Hey, I heard you're getting deep with Axel. True?" She asked me out of nowhere.

"How'd you know?" I asked sheepishly, blushing bright red

"OH MY GOSH! So did you actually have it ?" She asked, eeys widening

I nodded sheepishly, turning extremely red at embarrassment. I cannot believe I'm talking about this with somebody. I never thought I would ever in my life.

She squealed like crazy at my response. "OH MY GERD!!!!!!"

"Gerd?" I looked at her weirdly, arching one of my brows at her

"Yeah. Gerd. It's like God but with some slang, you know." She said

"Oh. Never heard of it." I shrugged