Epilogue

You were released from the hospital. You put on the ninja outfit you recently bought.

 You put on the ninja outfit you recently bought

(That outfit ^)

Excited to know who wrote you the letters, you hurriedly rushed out of the hospital. Luckily all of the paperwork you needed to sign you did earlier.

You stopped outside of the hospital breathing in the fresh air. Extending your arms out you yelled, "Konoha, your strongest kunoichi is back!" You put a thumbs up and smiled brightly.

You swiftly ran to your house-which the nurses had told you where it was. You would sometimes bump into someone. All you said was "Sorry," and left.

You reached your small home and smiled. You panted from the amount of running you had to do-it was quite far.

You caught a glimpse of water and ran towards it. You stopped and you ran into someone. Holding your head you yelled, "Itai! Gomen! I'm in a rush! I'm expecting to meet someone here."

After apologizing you looked up to meet a man with gravity-defying grey hair. Silver or grey..? Is that Kakashi? You thought. He was still looking down.

"So was I." He then tried to walk away but you grabbed his arm. "Kakashi? Is that you?" You asked. His head snapped up and his visible eye widened.

"[N-Name]?" He called out. You gave him a closed eyed smile and nodded. "A-ano." You said catching his attention.

"Do you know who wrote these?" You asked. You were somehow in front of a beautiful water fall. Kakashi looked away from you, a light pink dusted on his cheeks-well if you could see it.

"I-I did." Kakashi mumbled. You couldn't quite hear him. "Sorry, but I couldn't hear you." You said politely. He turned to face you. "I did." He said loud enough for you to hear. Your eyes widened.

"Y-you did?" You stuttered. He nodded. "Look [Name], I've liked you for quite some time but was too shy to admit it." He said staring in your [Eye Color] orbs.

"I-I've had a crush on you for awhile." You admitted while blushing. His eyes widened again. He did the most cliche thing he could have though of. He pulled you closer and loosely put his hands on your waist. With one hand he pulled down his mask then lifted up your chin and kissed you.

Your eyes were wide open for a few seconds. You closed them and melted into the kiss. After you kissed back he pulled away smiling. He was beautiful to you.

"If you're in a coma or not, I'll always love you. Even if you're not with me anymore." He said while pulling up his mask. You smiled and he leaned down to put his forehead to yours.

"The same goes to you. I love you Kakashi." You said while smiling.

How cliche. Never knew he was the romantic type. No matter how cliche he is I love him.

You giggled at your thought. For the remainder of the day you laid down and enjoyed each other's company.

The End

[I really liked this :D My first completed story. Hope you enjoyed it!]

[EDIT| This story has only been out for 20 days yet has already gotten to 100 reads! Ahh thank you!]

[EDIT| Jeez, this story is now my most popular story. Heh, Kakashi x Reader stories are popular.. Thank you for 200+ views! I don't think I meant 20 for the last edit..
6/19]

[EDIT| I know, I know, this is only 7 days after the last edit buttttt (I said butt ^-^ yes I'm childish back off) thank you for 300+ reads! In the last edit, this story passed my second most popular book by 10 ish reads, now it's by (about) 100! I also found out this (at least for me) is the number 34 in the tag "#kakashixreader"! 6/26]

[EDIT| Omfg this book is almost at 1000 reads. This is so old and so bad hdndns. I'm going to be actually editing this on August 1-3. I love you guys 💕💕 I'm place 23 in #kakashixreader. 7/30]

[EDIT| OMFG HSNXJSK THIS ACTUALLY GOT 1k VIEWS! ITS 1 AM BUT WHAT THIS IS SO BAD OML 7/31]

[EDIT| Y'all imma cry. This has 2.16K. On my old account I didn't get as many reads. I love you all. Ty 9/1]

[EDIT| I'm so happy! Thank you for 7k reads and 250+ votes 💗 y'all are so sweet! This will be my last not until every 10k likes (which I probably won't get lol) 11/4/17]

[EDIT| YALL WHAT?? It's at 10k reads and it's only a little over a month? I LOVE YOU ALL 😭😭. Making a Christmas part for this bc I love y'all. 12/9/17]

[EDIT| First, NO MORE JOKES ABOUT "ONE" Where it says "wake up" and "save me" its torture 😂. Secondly, I got 420 likes. ;) ty. 12/17/17]