{3} Come As You Are

She, she screams in silence {3}

"Adam?" I paused, no going back now. "I want to find my dad." I shuddered out.

He slowly spun his half shaven head around to reveal the shaved side. "You what?" he questioned.

I sighed. "You heard me, I want to find my Dad." I spoke it a bit faster than last time.

"Woah, Dude really? He stated, typical Adam. I glanced back at Adam to find one of his hardcore thinking faces "Kid, this has to be one of your most craziest ideas yet!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 movies, 7 sprites and 3 popcorns later. We're watching re-runs of Rob & Big on the tube.

"Duuuuddddeeee, I'm hunnggrryyy lets get fooooood!" Adam moaned

I shook my head with disbelief at Adam's action "oh my lord dude! "

"I WANT SOME FOOOOOD!!!!" He moaned again.

Once again I shook my skull at his actions. "Come on buddy boy, lets get some food." So we got up slowly with all the soreness in our bodies and walked to the kitchen.

"What do people eat at two in the morning?" I whispered, glancing through the cabinets I'm finding all crap, crap, and even more crap.

Adam spun around like a mad man, "SCORE! I found some Lucky Charms" he whisper screamed.

"NO." was all that escaped my word hole. He has one of those sad puppy dog faces glued on his face.

"Buttt whyyyyyyy, I want these damn lucky charms!!" he lightly stomped his feet on the cold tiled floor

"No, wanna just walk down to the 7-11?" I suggested. He shook his head no seeing it was 2:00 in the morning.

I shook my head for the last time. "Dammit Adam, you can have damn lucky charms" I sighed "but, if you pick out all the marshmallows, I KILL you in YOUR sleep!" He slumped down in the couch eating those dry charms.

"How can you eat those dry? I mean honestly, how?" I questioned. He shrugged his shoulders.

He muffled "I ummo" with his mouth full of x's, those fucked up fours, and marshmallow charms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2:45 in the morning. I can't tell if time is flying by or going super slow. Adam looked over at me. "We have nine hours till band practice, what are we going to do till then?" he questioned.

My eyes wandered around the room "I don't have a clue, we can't really do much with my mom sleeping" I told him.

"But, really we can't do much at this time of the morning, besides listen to music through ear buds." I told him. As soon as those words 'Listen, Music, and Earbuds' left my mouth his face lit up like fireworks on the fourth of July.

"YESSS LETS DO IT!!!" He whisper screamed in my ear. I laughed a bit and thew him my 5th generation ipod touch,

He clasped the device around his hand firmly till a smile crept on his face. I didn't know what he picked out until I heard the sound of chilling guitars and Tony Geravesh's voice.

He picked out one of my favorite California bands, 'Stickup Kid.' I looked up at him and smiled as 'Lost' started to play.

"You know me too well my friend!" I said, he laughed "Good, now get some sleep I know how you can be without sleep dude." Like that I was out like a candle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WAKE UP YOU MOFO!"Some guy shouted. I sprung up from my spot on the couch. I blinked a few times before rubbing my crisp ocean blue eyes.