{1} Bite my lip and close my eyes

~~XWARNINGX~~ Every strong language used,so yeah.Lots of swearing I guess?

~~Ava's P.O.V~~

"AVA, BREAKFAST" I looked over at the clock to see 9:30. I sat up in my bed and pulled down my baseball styled shirt that said "Stupid" with an arrow pointing at my head.

"GIMME 5, MMK?"I shouted out my door. I looked myself in the mirror behind the door, I looked like the always, messy medium blonde hair with blue ends, somewhat tanned skin, and ice blue eyes. My mom always says I look like my dad. The only thing I've gotten from Her were her lips, pettiness, and cheek structure, but on the other hand apparently I have my dads, eyes, nose, shortness, and head shape. I've always been that pop punk kid with a skater twist, y'know, kind of like the guys of Blink-182?

I heard my Mom sigh before yelling "AVA, YOUR PANCAKES ARE GETTING COLD!" I grabbed my phone and traveled down the stairs into our kitchen. As soon as I entered I went straight for the fridge to grab half of my monster I started last night.

"Aves, you shouldn't be drinking those,your so young yet and it's to early in the morning." I just ignored her and kept drinking it.

About halfway though my 2nd pancake Adam, Rose, and Benji walked through the door like everyday with their skateboards at hand.

Rose dropped her Green Day ¡Uno! board "LOOK ALIVE SUNSHINE" stealing the pancake off of my fork.

"HEY YOU CRAPSACK" I shouted swatting her away to find a seat at the table.

"Ava, language, your father would always say that" I shrugged it off.

Adam came over by us with his ¡Dos! board at hand, "Good morning you." He spoke as the ruffled my hair like a dog.

Last but not least Benji walked to the fridge to steal a honey crisp apple with his ¡Cutaro! board at hand also he managed "good day to you stupid" with little chunks of apple flying out of his mouth like bombs.

"Well, I'm going to go get ready in shit. Just go watch t.v or something?"dropping my plate in the sink

As soon as I went up I heard the familiar theme song "City lights sure are cool but they cut like a knife" I automatically knew they were watching, Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, one of my all time favorite shows.

~~~~~~~

I shuffled out of my bedroom wearing my black and pink Misfits shirt, blue gray and White DC work shorts, and black skateboarding Vans all topped off with my pigtailed hair under my white and black DC hat ,white shoelace belt, and my ¡Tre! board.

"Heeeey there" breaking the silence in the living room since they were in the "Zone" I guess.

Benji jolted his head towards me cause I guess he heard me breathing.

"OH HEY" I just rolled my eyes and crashed my ass onto his lap.

"Get your ass off of me" pushing me off of his lap.

"It's my fucking house, so I can fucking sit on you of I want!" Crossing my arms.

"Fuck you" he laughed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the show ended it was lunchtime, so we racked up our Green Day bords and went of to the grocery store, I swear that place has the best air continting on the planet!!

"AVA, WHAT DO YOU WANT??!!" Rose begged grabbing my attention

"Uhhh, ummm, doesn't really matter. Why don't we go to Chipotle? I can go for some organic Mexican food" shoving my hands in my deep pockets.

Adam said something about his brother was working today, so we all agreed to Chipolte.

~~~~~~~~~

We all sat around the only spot that could fit all of us, the only booth, Rose and I smashed in the middle. Benji, Adam, and Adam's brother Chris we surrounded around us girls. About half way through my burrito bowl I heard Welcome to Paradise by Green Day, or my ring tone blaring from my back pocket signifying my Mom was calling.

"Hey mom." I said with my mouth full of rice

"Hi Ava, Hows it going?" She asked.

I set my fork down "Good, just sittin in Chipolte with everyone having lunch."

"Oh good, I just wanted to let you know I'm working overtime tonight, I'll be home around 6:30 7:00ish. I'm still working on those designs for the line"

I just shoveled more food into my mouth.

"Alrighty, love you, BYE!" Like that the line went dead....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Hello there Angels from my nightmare (Blink-182 reference anyone?)

So I'm starting another story :D,So I hope you enjoy this chapter! :] I just noticed this chapter is realllly realllly reallly short :P...OO title of this chapter came from Longview by Green Day!!

Rage and Lovexx