chapter 6

she's out! Ellie. she got out. she shouted with all her might "GO ROUND THE BACK OF THE HOUSE AND SMASH THE ATTIC WINDOW!" Fireman Roberts heard and immediately ran round and smashed the window! But, he didn't know the metal bars were there so he had to get down and go back to fire engine and get a saw! But in that minute the fire was begging to burn through the ceiling, well Ellie's floor,she was so scared and now she was just about to faint until she heard it. jjgggggggggggggggg, the sound of the chainsaw breaking her to her freedom, one-more-push. She was out into a smoke free garden that she never knew she had!

Dear diary,

I really need to buy fireman Roberts a  thank you present for helping, no actually saving my life! Well, I will try and remember to do that when I get out of here. Here being the hospital. Its smells here of blood and guts. At least I get half descent food! The doctors have only just realised what's up with me after three bloody days! I have floginitis or something which basically means the main air hole in my throat is completely clogged so I Cant breath out of it and in about an hour um going into surgery to try and he it cleared! And as its me were dealing with every piece of good news com's with a price of bad as now my bad news is that I can't eat till the operation and I can't eat four hours after it either! So just while I'm having the east of my life its suddenly taken from me! All i suppose I'm used to it!

Got to go now and get prepped for surgery, whatever that means probably won't write for a cool of days so bye! 

End of entry.

But while Ellie is in prep for he operation two very special visors arrive that she will be very pleased to see!