Laura: whatever. Where's my nephew anyways? I haven't seen my baby.

Vanessa: my baby is with Martin. Yours is in your stomach.

Laura: yeah yeah.

Vanessa: let's get going Laur. (She nods while V gathers her things)

Laura walks up to me and hugs me.

Laura: bye babe. I'll see you later.

Ross: have fun baby. I love you.

Laura: I love you too. (I peck her lips)

I walk her to the door and watch her get in the car. When they were pulling out of the driveway, I waved at Laura before they drove away.

I text everyone to come to the house since they left. They were already on their way.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We've started on the nursery. All the junk in the room before is out, we've gotten rid of it. The room was already painted with the panel. Mom and Ellen thought it'd look nice with the crib and decoration so we left it as it is.

Damiano and my dad also came to help. They're assembling the crib with my help. Ryland and Ellington are bringing up furniture to the hallway. Rydel, mom, and Ellen are getting decorations. Riker and Rocky are hanging up the half canopy.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After a few long hours, the nursery is finally done. Rydel had decorated it and it looks really good. Everyone was leaving because they were going to have lunch together.

Laura would be home soon. I took a shower so I could be clean. I get Laura's other surprise and put it on our bed.

Laura's POV

The sister day was so fun. It's been so long since I hung out with my sister. The surprises that Ross and Vanessa were talking about were ridiculously amazing. It was mostly Ross's surprise to me while I was out with my sister.

I'm home, Vanessa had to go back home to Martin and her son.

Laura: Ross, I'm home. (I say as I close the door behind me.)

Ross: I'm in our room baby! (I hear from upstairs.)

I make my way to our room. When I opened the door, there was another surprise for me. Ross had a bouquet of roses and on the bed was Tiffany boxes and a bag.

Laura: Ross

Laura: Ross. (I was speechless)

He just smiles and holds out the bouquet of roses in his hand. I take them, inhaling the sweet smell of the flowers. I give him a kiss, he pulls me closer by my waist. We pull away, I look at him in the eye.

Laura: what's with the surprises today?

Ross: it's a just a way of me showing how much you mean to me, that I love you with all my heart and I'm glad you're bringing our daughter to this world. (I pull him to me so I could kiss him)

Laura: I love you, this is amazing.

Ross: open the gifts I got for you. (I nod, reaching for one of the light blue boxes on the bed)

I put the roses on the bed, I start to unwrap the white bow. I open the box to see a charm bracelet with a few charms. There's a pink charm with an outline of girl, a heart that had 'mom' engraved on it, a plane, a scooter, and lastly, a red heart, on the back it had our anniversary.

Laura: babe, this is so sweet.

Ross: those charms are all the eventful adventures we had. We'll add more charms soon. (I smile at him, looking at the charms individually.)

Ross: the pink charm with a girl outline, is for our little girl. The heart 'mom' is for you, a new mom. The plane is when I took you flying for the first time, when we were shooting 'Austin and Ally'. The scooter, when we rode around London in the rental scooter and I took you on a date. Finally the red heart, is the day you became mine. (I kiss him, he's so thoughtful)

I put the charm bracelet back in the box. I pick up the other box, starting to unwrap the bow. I open the box to see a ring with pink and white diamonds.

Laura: what's this for?

Ross: our baby. (He smiles, placing a kiss on my temple)

I open the other box, which had diamond earrings. The Tiffany bag contained a big black velvet box. I opened it to see a beautiful diamond necklaces.

Laura: Ross, this is truly amazing. Thank you. (I pull him to me so I could kiss him)

Laura: this must've cost a fortune! (I looked at all the gifts from Tiffany's.)

Ross: baby, money's no object when it comes to you. I wanted to spoil you.

Laura: you already do. (I peck his lips)

He gets up from the bed, holding his hand out. I cock my head to the side.

Ross: I want to show you something. (I take his hand)

He leads us to the hallway to the next room. Where the baby's room is going to be. No! He did not do the baby's room. If he did, he's definitely going to get rewarded.

Ross: I know, it's kind of obvious, but close your eyes. (I close my eyes still holding his hand)

I hear the door open and a light switch. Ross walks me in the room.

Ross: ok, open your eyes. (I opened my eyes and gasped)

It's so beautiful!

Laura: oh my goodness. This is incredible.

Ross: you like it?

Ross: you like it?

Laura: more like love? When? How? (I was speechless)

Ross: our family helped. We did this today while you were out with Vanessa.

I turn around and kiss him with passion. He kisses back, deeper. We stumble to our room, he kicks the door closed, then walks me to the bed, still kissing me. I'm pushed to the bed, the roses and the presents are on the floor. We continue to kiss, undressing each other.