Show You

*Warnings - smut*

31. "I don't want you to stop."

I gently shut the door to Carl's bedroom, finding him sat on the edge of his bed, twiddling his knife in his hands. The same solemn look rested on his face, and he quickly turned away from me as I entered the room. It had been around a week since Carl was shot, and he'd been acting off with me ever since. He thought I was scared of him, and every time I tried to convince him otherwise, he wouldn't talk about it.

"Carl." I spoke softly, sitting on the bed next to him and placing a hand on his shoulder. His head hung low, the knife placed on the table to the side of us.

"What?" He replied, his voice thick and low, full of pain.

"Please look at me." I whispered, my true emotion showing through my words.

"Y/N..." Carl trailed off, hearing my sadness but still not turning to face me.

"I need you to look at me. I need you to talk to me. I miss you. Please." I begged, letting my hand slip from his shoulders and fall into my lap. He shifted his body so his legs were hanging off the edge of the bed, whilst mine were crossed and I was fully facing him. I reached a hand out to caress the side of his face, feeling him hesitate into my touch.

"What's going on, Carl?"

"My face is messed up, Y/N. It's weird. You don't have to deal with that." He spoke like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I shook my head in response, rising from the bed so I could stand in front of him. I placed my hand under his chin and lifted his face, so his gaze was on mine. I leaned in to connect our lips, the first time he'd kissed me since it happened. I savoured the feeling, knowing it all too well and never wanting to go that long without it again. Our lips moulded together as though they were made for each other, fitting together in all the right ways. I moved closer to Carl, climbing to straddle his lap, cupping his face with both of my hands. His hands went directly to my waist, holding me closer with every move we both made. I tried to communicate all the love I felt for Carl through the kiss, and I hoped it had worked, because it left me wanting more.

"Carl, I don't care if you think it's weird. Because I don't. I don't care if you only have one eye, it won't ever stop me from loving you. Nothing will. I don't want to be shut out by you, I need you more than you know."

"I don't want to shut you out. I'm sorry." Carl apologised, looking down once again to avoid my eye contact.

"Then let me show you how much I love you." I whispered, leaning my forehead against his and playing with the collar of his shirt. Carl's breathing hitched at my words, and as I graced our lips together again, I felt the hesitation radiating in the kiss. Carl's body had tensed a little, causing me to pull away and frown.

"We don't have too." I mumbled, a little embarrassed. I began to move out of his lap before his hands caught me and pulled me back.

"I don't want you to stop. I'm sorry, I'm just scared. I don't like being like this, it's not normal. I'm scared you'll realise that and leave." Carl admitted, finally looking into my eyes and analysing very inch of my face.

"You don't have to apologise. I'd tell you that I understand, but I know that wouldn't help because there's no way in hell that I know how you feel right now. But I know how I feel. And I'm never going to leave you. Not a chance. You just have to believe me. And who cares if you aren't normal? I don't. Nothing in this world is normal anymore. You fit in now." I giggled softly, pleased to see his smile work it's way onto his face.

"I love you, Y/N." He grinned, watching me in admiration.

"I love you too. Now, let me show you." I smirked devilishly, meshing our lips together again in a heated and intense kiss. My hands were braced on his shoulders whilst Carl's worked their way slowly down to my hips, gripping them as I slipped my tongue it his mouth, whirling it around his passionately. I began to rock my hips down into his gently, earning a satisfied groan from Carl. I continued my action as I could feel him growing beneath me, creating an indescribable feeling for the both of us. Our kiss broke apart as I scrambled to pull Carl's shirt over his head, mine following shortly after. I removed myself from Carl's lap and worked on the button of his jeans, swiftly tugging them off before shimmying out of my own. He shifted on the bed so his head was now on the pillow, and I climbed over him to leave more kisses on his lips.

I eventually moved my kisses downward, over his neck where I sucked and nipped, hearing desirable groans coming from Carl's lips. I scattered them across his collar bone, down his chest before I paid special attention to his lower abdomen, moving closer and closer to the spot Carl wanted me the most. I glanced up to see as he watched me closely, his chest heaving due to anticipation. I sluggishly pulled down Carl's boxers, revealing his length in front of me. Once his boxers where on the ground, I gently wrapped my hand around his length, stroking it up and down slowly. Carl threw his head back in pleasure, his moaning becoming more audible once I swooped my head down and began to lick and suck on the tip. Carl's breathing picked up immediately as I continued my actions, swirling my tongue around him and enjoying the reaction I was getting out of him. I began to quicken my pace, sucking harshly to maximise the feeling I was giving Carl. His cries only encouraged me, and the sound sent a feeling of excitement shooting to my own core.

"Y/N...I need you..." Carl uttered between his groans, and I happily obliged to his request. I pulled my mouth off him, ridding myself of my bra and pulling my panties off my legs speedily. Carl tossed me a condom he'd retrieved from the draws next to his bed, biting his lip when I put it on for him. I straddled Carl again, hovering over his core as I felt his tip brush against my entrance. The slight contact sent a need rushing through me, and I plunged myself down onto him, a loud moan escaping my lips as I did. I placed my hands on his shoulders to brace myself as I gradually started to move on top of him, his hands on my hips guiding me every time. I sank down deeper on to him, keeping up a steady rhythm to satisfy both Carl and I.

I leant my body forward to leave sloppy kisses across his neck, scattering purplish marks over him, before tracing my way back over to his lips. He gladly accepted my kisses, pushing his tongue into my mouth and dominating my own. The kiss was intensified the indulgence the two of us were feeling, and I felt Carl's hands move lower to grip my ass as we continued to make out.

I was fast approaching my high, savouring the feeling of Carl inside of me and focusing on the pleasure it was giving me. After a few thrusts from Carl below me, I felt myself erupt into my climax, and the sensation of my sensation of myself tightening around him sent Carl into his own only a few moments after. I breathed heavily as I laid down on his chest, our bodies slick together, his arms wrapping around me as we both recovered from the intense amount of enjoyment we both felt.

"I think you should show me how much you love me more often." Carl laughed breathily, causing me to join in before I leaned down to plant another needy kiss on his lips.