4 // What about Harry?

-OLIVIA-

I only just made it into lesson otherwise it would be classed as being late. I've never been late once in my entire life, so I was pretty panicky as I walked into the lecture theatre.

"Olivia, it's not like you to come in almost late. Is everything okay?" Mr Wilson pulled me over to the side.

"Er, yeah. Everything's fine. Just woke up late that's all" I forced a smile.

"Be careful not to do it again" he warned me in a playful manner. He knew me well enough that I probably wouldn't come in late again.

I sat down at my desk and I realised how exhausted I actually was. After Harry being slightly nice to me last night, it confused me, and left me thinking for most of the night. The sad thing is, is that Harry probably doesn't even remember calling me pretty. Or being nice to me.

"Hey" someone nudged me from the side, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hi Harry" I quickly spoke, avoiding eye contact.

"I just wanted to say th-"

"Alright class settle down, we need to continue with the work" Mr Wilson spoke loudly, interrupting what Harry was about to say.

-

I packed my things up at the end of the lesson. Mr Wilson walked over to me.

"Olivia, a word?" He nodded over to his desk. I grabbed my things, making eye contact with Harry, who seemed curious. I walked over to his desk, slightly nervous as to what he might say.

"Now, you really don't have to do this if you don't want too. But I've spoken to Harry about it and he's fine with it-"

"What about Harry?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Basically, I thought that it would be good for you to tutor Harry for a term. Since he's only just joined into this class, he's quite behind. You're one of my brightest students Olivia. I know that this will help you gain extra credit for when you apply for jobs, it will also help me and Harry out a lot. So, what do you say?"

I thought about it.

Having to sit next to Harry was one thing but tutor him.. Wow. That was going to be hard. But like Mr Wilson said, it would help me gain extra credit.

"Okay, I'll do it. But only if you don't force loads of essays on top of it aswell. I won't be able to handle it with so much work" i laughed a little.

"I understand. Thank you very much Olivia" he smiled at me.

I turned and walked out of the room, only not to be greeted by Louis but by Harry instead.

"Are you waiting for me?" I asked him curiously.

"Yes I am" he bit his lip and looked at me.

"Well.. What do you want?" I walked closer to him.

"Look. Let's cut the crap here Olivia. You don't like me and I don't like you, got it? But we both know that this tutoring thing has to work out for both of us" he whispered in a stern tone, trying to make it less obvious he was talking to me.

"Okay, that makes sense" I nodded in agreement. Yet I was still confused, he hated me? What?

"Good. Come to my house on Monday straight after we've finished here. We can start then" he made eye contact. I realised how green his eyes were, they were a very deep shade of green.

"Sure. See you then" I began to walk before I was pulled back.

"No, you're seeing me tomorrow night remember?" He smirked.

Reaction // Harry StylesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara