family day fiasco

Start from the beginning

"Well I don't want to do it." Hailey said with the shake of her head. She set the racket on the ground and walked away from the  game. Hailey walked over to Carlos, who was chasing Dude around. "What are you doing?" 

"I have no idea." Carlos answered her truthfully." But it's more fun than playing crocket- or whatever you call it."

"You!" A voice shouted in horror. Hailey whipped her head around to see and old lady talking to Mal with a terrified look in her eyes. Beside her was Audrey, so that meant what was happening was obviously not a good thing.

"oh no." Hailey muttered before calling out for dude. The dog was by her side in a few short seconds and Hailey grabbed Carlos' hand before they walked over to their friend.

"How are you here?" The lady asked. By now, a bunch of people have stopped what they were doing to listen in on the scene happening before them. "And how have you stayed so young?" 

"Queen Leah, it's okay." Ben stepped up beside his girlfriend and wrapped an arm around her protectively. He gave the lady a reassuring look, but that didn't help one bit. " Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter Mal. Don't you remember my new proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" 

"To do what Ben?" Queen Leah exclaimed. She looked at the five villains like they were the worst thing she's ever seen. "Destroy us? Come on you remember, don't you? The poison apples and the spells. My daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" 

Queen Leah turned around to talk to FGM with tears in her eyes. Mal held out her arm. "I'm so sorr-"

"Hey, you stay away from her." Chad intervened by stepping in front of Queen Leah and pushing Mal's arm away. Hailey and the other three villains stepped forward, ready for whatever was about to happen.

"Don't do this Chad." Ben warned his old friend. Chad looked over at him like he was crazy. Suddenly, Hailey didn't feel bad for what was about to happen to the people here. They treated them like they were monsters. Like they were their parents. They deserve to get what's coming their way. 

"They were raised by their parents, Ben." Chad reminded the taller boy with a sneer. "What do you think villains teach their kids, huh? Kindness, fair play, uh-uh. " Chad looked directly at Mal as he spoke his next sentence. "You stole another girls boyfriend."

"You didn't seem to have a problem shoving your tongue down her throat three minutes after you found out she was single." Hailey reminded the neanderthal with a scoff. He stepped in front of the other villains and glared at them. 

"You like to terrorize people." Chad pointed a finger over at Hailey, who in return rolled her eyes with a scoff. 

"You enjoy hurting people." He then directed his next accusation over at Jay, who looked down at the ground before glaring back at the blond boy.

"And you." Chad stepped in front of Evie, who looked back at him, caution filled in her eyes. What was he going to say about her. "You're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater."

Evie looked absolutely crushed, like she believed in everything he was saying to her. The blue haired girl angrily gabbed her small magic mirror from her purse and held it up to face Chad. "Mirror, mirror in my hand. Who's the biggest jerk in the land?"