24

Hey you guys as you may know I haven't been updating in a loooong time. Those of you close to me know the reason and thank you so much for all the support. I have been having some personal issues, including financial issues that have prevented me from focusing on this book.
Now it's been so long that I'm not sure if I can pick up on the book and start again so I've decided I need a partner. Anyone interested in helping me continue this book is welcome to send me a draft of what they think the next paragraph should be and I will give him/her FULL credit. I apologize if I've disappointed many of you, I know that one of the things I hate is when an author suddenly disappears and doesn't finish a book. However I am back for good this time. This does not mean I will be continuing the book mainly because I started the books over a year ago and months have past since.
I will however start a new story but will not be posting any of the chapters until I have completed it or at least half way done so.

To answer some of your questions:

No this was not a FSOG inspired book but am flattered in a way lol
Yes my profile picture is meee (now at least lol) please follow me on Instagram: 1sabe7 or Snapchat: redl1ps23
No this is not based on a true story (definitely not mine haha my love story is kind of sad tbh)
I am in fact 19 years of age, nationality wise well I'm mixed I guess
I will not be finishing the book (kind of already answered this one up there ^^)
No you cannot buy my book but you can be my partner if I like you :)
And I think that's all the questions hehe sooo alright goodnight peeps!