Hangover

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed...or rather the wrong bed"

Her POV

You know that feeling you get in the morning when you mentally tell yourself to wake up, but your body just won't listen? Yeah, I'm having one of those moments right now.

I've never been a morning person, and I doubt I'll ever be one, but of course the annoying voice in my head telling me to wake up and prepare for school wasn't going to leave me alone until I get up.

It's a pity really, because for some reason my bed feels so much more comfortable today than it's ever been.

I slowly let my eyes unfold only to wish I hadn't.
The first thing I noticed was the huge window with the view of the city. It was over the top beautiful. Everything in this room looked too expensive to touch! What the hell am I doing here?!
No wonder the bed felt so comfortable! It isn't mine!

Before I could scan my surroundings some more to figure out if I was awake or not, I was slapped by an incredibly painful hammer like throbbing. Am I having a migraine??

My hand immediately flies to my forehead to try and sooth the pain away but the more I open my eyes the painful the throbbing gets.

"You've never have a hangover before?" A husky voice made me jump. Looking over to the left side of the bed where a half naked man is lying down staring right at me I realized I am dreaming. I mean, there's no other explanation. My jaw drops at the sight of this god like figure sharing the same bed as me!

Hot was an underestimate at this point! Beyond words! His hair was messy, but it was in an attractive way. His eyes were blue, very dark blue that I couldn't look away. 
He wasn't wearing a shirt, and the blanket only covered so little of his body.

Wait...what did he ask me just now? I was so focused on his perfect lips that I'd forgotten words had actually just come out of it.

Did he just ask if I've ever had a hangover before? Why would he ask that question?

Last night came rushing back to my head but still doesn't explain why I'm in his bed.

"You okay?" I was startled out of my thoughts when this god like man abruptly sits up to comfort me. His hand rubbed against my back in a soothing pattern making my hair rise. I almost forgot how to speak.

"Um...I don't know. I...I don't know where I am." I choke at my own words. Honestly it was hard to find the right words right now. Partly because of the half naked man next to me and the other part because I was still stuck in ruling this out as a dream even tho I know deep down it's all real.

"You're in my house." He shrugs.

The throbbing in my head returns.

"I'll get you some water." He takes his hand from me and I awkwardly followed him with my eyes as he rose from the bed. At this point, I didn't care if he caught me staring anymore.

As soon as the covers rolled off his body, his sweatpants were revealed. A part of me was hoping he was in his boxers and I instantly blush at my own inappropriate thoughts.

I reached for my phone in my pocket but to my surprise I wasn't wearing any pants. Maybe it was the half naked man I seemed to be too familiar with in bed that distracted me from noticing I didn't have any of my clothes on. In fact the white shirt I was wearing, I'm guessing is his.