Lost Phone?

ISOBELLE's POV

There was an awkward silence as we entered the elevator and he pressed the ground floor without hesitation.
I don't think I've ever wanted to hide as much as I want to right now. I could feel his eyes scanning me up and down. I try to be discreet when I looked up to check if he really was watching me.

My eyes makes contact with his, but he doesn't even bother to try and hide the fact that he'd been staring! He just looks at me deep in thought with those blue eyes of his.

SEBASTIAN POV

She's 17.
No wonder her friend was worried about getting caught by the security guards last night, they were underage!

Pity really, the more I look at her right now, the more I see the exotic beauty in her. I can't make myself look away from her eyes. Those big brown eyes and those full lips—

I quickly averted my thoughts just in time as the elevator doors swing open. Any second more and I would have pinned her against the walls of this elevator.
I groan in frustration with my behaviour. I felt like I'd lost all the self control I had.
Is she'd just stop biting those lips of hers.
"Good morning Mr Steele," Jordan, my chauffeur greets me as he always does. His eyes lands on Isobelle.

"Ma'am" he greets  her. "Where to sir?"

"Give me the keys to the silver car, I'm taking, Isobelle, home." I couldn't deny my fondness for her name.

Her eyes scans the room. "These are all yours?" Her eyes widens in shock as she looks back at me. I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my lips as I nod in response. She was so innocent.

ISOBELLE's POV

All of these cars are his?? What is he a freaking billionaire?!

I was beyond shocked. There were at least 10 different expensive looking cars parked in this parking lot right now, and each and everyone was owned by him!

The man who greeted us earlier returns with a pair of keys in his hands. He hands them to Sebastian, who willingly takes it in his hands. He then guides me to a silver car opening the passengers seat for me. I awkwardly smile my thanks to him as he makes his way to the drivers seat.
He doesn't take his time to start the car and drive out of the building.

Aside from my navigating, the ride to my school was spent in silence.
He stops the car just by the entrance of the school.

I unfasten my seatbelt slower than I should have. I wanted to say something to him but I didn't know what to say. I felt like a simple thanks was being ungrateful but I didn't exactly want to give him a whole thank you speech so I guess sticking to thank you was my best option.

"Thank you...for the um, the ride. And last night, an-and for not leaving me in the streets after fainting. And for the shirt..."Ugh! I should have just kept my mouth shut! A simple thank you would have done fine! But noo, I had to list out all the things I was thankful for. God what's wrong with me?? I don't know why I felt so intimidated by his presence. I mean, he's just a guy!

An incredibly hot guy. My subconscious says otherwise.

I was surprised to find him smiling and even laughing a little. I thought he'd think I was weird, but instead he was smiling as if I amused him.