Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.

Start from the beginning

"I'm just really thankful that I use to go diving with my dad or I'd probably panic about holding my breath and stop holding it then die." So that explains why she was swimming so fast. "I guess I'm trying to say that I'm really thinking about life. Our life, so many things have happened to rip us apart and we just always come back together. I can't help but think about what's next for us. What will our future be like together you know?"

"Yeah I know." I agreed smiling at her. Her thoughts had me thinking too. I wanted to know what the future held for us as well. She gets off the bed and walks over to the bathroom and I sit with my thoughts.

I hope it was all good stuff though I don't think I could take much more shit without murdering someone. I was swear I was going to murder Abby and her sister earlier but I'd rather go to heaven and be beside Toby when I die.

They are going to get what they deserve. King was the one that tipped off the police about Abby and her crazy sister. Apparently the hospital called my dad as soon as they realized she was missing and King tried to call me but because I was with Toby and I didn't want to be bothered I put my phone in airplane mode so I didn't recieve his calls. Luckily I used one of my father's car that had GPS, they tracked us down and had the police come to safely escort us home. Instead they got more than they bargained for.

In the end everything pretty much worked out fine even though Toby's mom is extremely mad at me well was for putting her daughter in danger. Toby talked to her and explained everything and she was okay afterwards. She still told her dad though and I know he's going to hate me, he probably wants to come and kill me because to him Toby is still his little girl. Sigh.

I'm brought from my thoughts when Toby walks out of the bathroom in a sexy little dark pink sleepwear with white lace around it and I thank Sofia for that because she looked so much hotter in it than my shirt.

She straddles me and her shinny lips form in a devilish grin. "I know its late but I'm not tired." She says and she flips her hair out of her face before leaning in close to me. "Are you tired?" I smile at her and shake my head from side to side to say no.

"Good." She says before pressing her lips on to mine, they were sweet and they tasted like cherries. The way she kissed me obliterated every thought. My mined was now locked to the present, the worries of the day evaporated like a summer shower onto a hot car and I was glad to be living in the moment with her.

My only desire was to make sweet gentle love to her, she was soft and delicate like a flower and I wanted to be gentle with her. I savoured her lips and the quickening of her breath that matched with mine. A kiss like this was the beginning, a promise that there was much more to come.

I slowly slid the thin straps off her shoulders and gently kissed from her neck down to her breast. She placed her hands in my hair and she fist through it as I suck her breast. I roll her over on her back and strip her down. She looks at me as I reach over to the bedside table for a condom and she smiles. I remove my clothes and slide it on and then I start kissing her.

She reaches down and her warm hand strokes me, she positions me at her entrance and I could tell she was ready. She was in a rush but I wanted to take things slow. I stop kissing her and looked into her eyes, slowly sliding in she closes her eyes and I watch her face as every inch goes into her. Exhaling sharply she opens her eyes to look at me, I slide slowly in an out of her and her sweet moans fill the room.

Two years later...

"This is it. The next day of the rest of our lives begins today." I say as I step out of the bathroom.

"Yep 4 years at this place is over. Can't wait for the next day of the rest of our lives." Toby says as she walks over to me, she throws her arms around me and pecks my lips.