Chapter 4

Maddie's wand^^^^^^
Maddie's POV:
As me and Brendon stepped through the door of Ollivander's wand shop, I took in the rows upon rows of dusty wand boxes stacked upon each other. I liked around, curious as to why no one was in the shop when I head a voice come from the back. An old man who must be more than 100 by the looks of it came came into my view.
"Ahh yes! Mr Malfoy. I thought I'd see you at some point." He then looked to me and a look of confusion swept over his face. "I'm sorry but for once I have no idea who you are!" He said, looking quite baffled. I giggled and mock curtsied. "Madison Weasley. Glad to make your acquaintance." I said in a posh voice. He chuckled and then a look of realisation swept over his face. "Well I never! Another Weasley. And I thought their last child was the youngest." He went into the back room muttering to himself. Suddenly I felt Brendon jump next to me and burst out laughing as I saw him trying to get away from a tape measure that was trying to measure him. "Ahhh! Get it off! Get it off!" He said screaming like a girl. By now I was on the floor crying with laughter while he pranced around the shop flailing his arms and legs. Soon enough Mr Ollivander walked back in and chuckled at Brendon's predicament. He walked over to me and whispered, "he does realise that it is only trying to measure his limbs right?" He asked me. I looked at him. "I have no idea but it's hilarious!" I said in between fits of laughter.

When Brendon had finally realised that the tape measure was not trying to attack him, Ollivander disappeared into the back of the shop. He came out with a few wands and placed them on the table. He picked the top one up and held it. "Oak and dragon heartstring, reasonably pliant. Try this one." Brendon swirled it in his hand and then waved it. There was a big crash and the ladder came crashing to the floor. Chuckling, I lifted my hand and wordlessly and wandlessly I fixed the ladder. Ollivander and Brendon stared at me in shock. I laughed and signaled for them to carry on.

After about 10 wands, Brendon finally found his and was currently twirling it around his fingers as I stood up. Ollivander disappeared into the back of the shop muttering to himself. He came back with a massive stack of wands. He took one of the pile and handed it to me. "Elm and unicorn hair, very bendy. Good for charms work. Go on then, give it a twirl!"

I waved the wand around and his beard was singed. I gasped in shock and apologised. All the while Brendon was trying to keep in his laughter. I glared at him and Ollivander just took the wand out my hand with a shocked look on his face. Wand after wand was placed in my hands yet none of them matched. I had gone through nearly the whole shop until Ollivander suddenly gasped and started muttering to himself. All I caught was "Why didn't I see it before."

He scurried into the back of the shop and came out with a wooden box/chest in his arms. "If I am correct, you are the person who can open this box." Brendon gasped. "Well? Take it then!" Mr Ollivander said. I quickly took the box from his hands and examined the intricate designs on the box. Brendon and Ollivander looked at me impatiently so I slowly grabbed the lid and lifted it. It opened easily and I stared in awe at the wand inside. Ollivander clapped happily and came to see the wand. I slowly took the wand out of the case and held it in my hand. I could feel the power radiating off the wand. The wand was beautiful, it was made out of crystal with gold accents and a diamond in the middle. I moved my hand in an elegant figure of eight.

The wand glowed in my hand. Sparks flew from the end and then an amazing Doe shot out the end in a blue wisp of smoke. My corporal patronus. After that a lion, badger, eagle and a snake came out the end too and Ollivander gasped. Brendon suddenly shrieked and pointed at my hair. I took a strand of my hair in my hand and looked at it. It was pink.
I shrieked and stepped back, clutching the wand. "Y-your a m-metamorphagus!"