Chapter 3

Brandon ^^^^
Maddie's POV:

I skipped down a London street that led to the leaky cauldron ignoring the strange looks people were giving me. I don't blame them. You don't usually see a young girl skipping unaccompanied though the streets of London.
Finally I reached the Leaky Cauldron and opens the door to step inside. People looked over at me and I froze, then smiled and waved at Tom the innkeeper that got me out of a spot of trouble when I pranked a shop owner and he chased me down the Alley. We had become close friends and I made sure to visit whenever I could. You see I could apparate wandless and could go through any boundaries that are set.

I grinned and walked up to him hugging him. "Hello, little one. This is a surprise!" He chuckled. "I got my Hogwarts letter Tom! Did you hear that! Hogwarts!! I can go to Hogwarts!" I squealed. He laughed and congratulated me. "You better hurry if you want to get everything today. Off you pop. Remember three blocks from the left." He shouted getting louder as I walked away.

I quickly tapped three blocks from the left and stood as the passageway to Diagon Alley opens up. I walked down the street wondering what to get first when I realise that mum burnt my Hogwarts letter and my equipment list. I looked around for someone that could help when I bumped into something or more specifically a somebody.

"Sorry!" Said the cushion that I fell on. Wait. I looked down and saw that I had not fallen on conveniently placed cushions but had infant fell on a boy around the same age as me with brown hair and hazel eyes.

I smiled sheepishly and introduced myself. "Madison Weasley, but you can call me Maddy for short." I said sticking me hand out. He shook it firmly and offered his own name. "Brandon Malfoy! Pleased to meet your acquaintance!" He said bowing a little. I gasped. "You're a Malfoy! But your too nice!" He. Chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Just because I have Malfoy as my last name does not mean I am like the rest of my family. And anyway the Weasleys never had another child. "He said accusingly. "They did but no one knew about me. Mum concealed her pregnancy not wanting another child and no one except her and my brother know about me. Does that mean your not a pure blood fanatic?" I explained. "Yes it does. In fact, I want to be in Gryffindor house. The house of the brave!" He shouted the last bit making many people shoot us confused glances.

I went around the shops with Brandon using his list. We were in flourish and blotts when Brandon cursed and hid behind a bookshelf. I glanced behind me and spotted the Malfoys entering the shop as if they owned it.

"Hide me!" He whimpered. "I don't want to go! I can't stand another day around those blonde bimbos!" I laughed but stood in front of him and cast a non-verbal invisibility charm on him to conceal him from his family.

After purchasing books for their beloved son Draco, they left the shop, Draco almost kissing the ground his father walked upon.

I lifted the spell and Brandon let out a sigh of relief. He turned to me with wide eyes. "You never told me you could do non-verbal and wandless magic! Most adult wizards can't even dream of doing that!" He shout-whispered to me. "It never came up" I shrugged.

He finally let it go and we set off to Ollivanders.