I Win (Popee x reader)

For Horrormovielover1033 
(I'm sorry if this sucks writting is still kind of new to me)

TRIGGER WARNING(S): Blood

You were used to watching them bicker, more or less Popee yell at Kedamono while he just winced and looked down pitifully.Popee seemed to get jealous over stuff more often these day he even chased you with bombs once because he was angry at how you and Keda were able to make it to the other side of the tight rope while he barely managed.

"(Y/N)!" You were snapped out of your thoughts when Keda ran over to you with sticks in hand.He threw the sticks upwards and stretched out his arm, the wood piled onto each other steadily on his arm.You chuckled at his overjoyed expression and pet his head, the mask showing a satisfied expression while his tail wagged rapidly.

"Quite the impressive trick" You said in a exaggerated tone as you continued to pet him.

"But I bet he can't do this!" Both you and Keda nearly jumped a foot up at popee's sudden appearance.He carried multiple knives in his hand and had a determined look on his face which meant that everything was going to go downhill real quick.The purple wolf stood behind you and watched as Popee juggled the knives, threw them upwards and in a surprising turn of events, all of them landed safely on top of his arm.The smug look on his face was unbelievable but Kedamono knew better than to one up him, if he did it wouldn't end well for him.

"Nice, but you should be more careful" You warned.His expression became unreadable and Keda, noticeably, took a huge step back while you stared down the bunny eared teen only for him to huff and cross his arms.

"I can handle myself" His tail swished rapidly behind him earning a laugh from both Keda and you.At neck breaking speed he turned his head towards you and you tensed while the wolf cowered behind you.He crouched down to your height (seeing as you were sitting on a rock) and leaned in towards you with the before seen smugness.You returned the look while Keda was long gone, hiding behind one the the tents, even Papi was watching with confusion written on his face.

"Bet I can do better" You smirked and neared his face, not noticing how he turned red before standing up and taking the knives from out of his hands.He watched you get extra knives from the box and glared.Papi seemed to find the tension between the two of you hillarious while Kedamono shook his head in fear of what was about to happen.You launched the knives upwards and closed your eyes, sticking your arms and one leg out, the knives land on the limbs, no blood or injuries visible just a happy looking you, A fearful Keda, Amused Papi and an angry looking Popee.

A full on war was going on between you two, both of you were two stubborn to stop even when the level of danger was rising with each passing trick.Papi and Keda at this point were both eating chicken and watching in silence, clapping or gasping every once and a while.Everything was fine until he fell off the unicycle and got a knife stuck in his shoulder.Kedamono was the first to move, rushing to get the med kit while you helped him to the chair.Popee tried to pull it out himself but you quickly slapped his hand and 'tsked'.

Without hesitation you yanked the dagger out of his shoulder cringing when he yelled and passed it to Kedamono while he passed you the med kit.You unzipped half his onesie and pulled his arm out the sleeve, completely ignoring the (now even redder) faced teen's whines.You wrapped the bandage around his shoulder and rubbed the bridge of your nose in annoyance.

"Told you to be careful" He looked over at you and you couldn't help but snort at how he looked like a grumpy child."Was the poor bunny jealous?" You were prepared to poke fun at him until you saw how genuinely bothered he seemed when you said that."You were actually jealous?" Your brows were raised in surprise when his shoulders neared his ears and he turned away.

"Well it always seems like you praise the others more" Well, you didn't expect that.You pondered while Popee became more and more uncomfortable with the silence."Sorry it's a silly thought" The moment he said that you gingerly placed a kiss on his cheek and he went still.

"I personally think your tricks are the best" you whispered and backed away.You grinned at his burning face despite yours being just as red then stood up.

"I totally won the knife tossing though"