Chap. 23 "I don't need to see your butt"

Start from the beginning

"You happy, now let's go" I said grabbing my phone

"Why are you so peppy" he asked skeptically

"Because I'm making it my goal to see Thea today" I said quietly hoping he wouldn't hear. I took in the fresh air as I step out

"What no, that's a bad idea"

"Don't worry I'm going to make sure she doesn't see me" I said calmly

"Well then we're going to help you" he said determined

"Fine" I said grudgingly. I opened the car door and I am greeted with blaring music, I recognized the annoying voice of Justin Bieber and I groaned.

"Why did you let Chloe use the aux cord"

"She said she would buy me twinkies" James shrugged

"Fuck off I love him" she said from the front seat

I look out the window and tune everything out. I watch the scenery pass and I even manage to doze off. I was shaken awake, I looked around and noticed we were already at the warehouse.

The warehouse was an abandoned factory that the gang took over. We bring the worst of the worst here. Sex offenders, traitors, and agents. Which means that Thea would be in that rusty tin can and I worry what state she would be in.

I climb out of the car and walk to the entrance.

"Hold on buddy here use my key card so Erin doesn't know you're here or you know she'll rush down here" Chloe said handing me her keycard. I nodded not trusting my voice in the moment. I swipe the card and head to the basement where they keep agents.

As the elevator doors open I scrunched my nose in disgust because they didn't renovate this entire building. It was dirty and scruffy. I stepped over a dead rat and walked fast down the hallway looking in each window, I hear the rest of them following behind me.

The only room left was the one at the end of the hallway. I found myself jogging, then I started to run then I was sprinting at a pace I didn't think I could possess. I finally reached the window and I felt like all the air had been knocked out of my lungs.

She was sleeping against the dirt stained wall, still wearing the dress that she wore to Prom. She had cuts and bruises all over her and she looked so frail and weak. I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

I soon heard my friends join me and they all took a sharp intake of breath. We stayed like that in silence as she was sleeping.

Suddenly she moved. She sat up and looked around, she looked at herself and she must have realized that she was still here. Then she began to cough blood. I'm sure that she'll be taken care of, but it doesn't make it any better.

She tried to move her arms to cover her mouth but she was too weak to lift the chains. She gave up and just leaned her head against the wall behind her, she looked like she was dreaming.

"We have to do something" I said not looking away from her

"What can we do" Chloe said sobbing

"We're the bad guys. She's the good guy we can't help her" Jax sighed

"Yes, we can, if there is anything we learned since we met her was that best friends are always there for each other. Let's be honest before we met her we only hung out together because we worked together. Now we depend on each other. If it was any of us in her place, she would go on a suicide mission just to save us" I stated and we all knew that I was right.

"What can we do" Chloe said finally wiping away her tears.

"Well... James you can hack the memory drive and erase and trace that we were even here. Chloe, you distract the guards, so we can sneak out the back. Jax you get some weapons in case we need them" I said and they all scrambled into action.

Now for my task, getting Thea out of her cell. I rushed in and squatted down next to her.

"Please no more" she begged her eyes still shut.

"No Thea look at me it's Sean" I said sincerely as I took the saw off the table.

"Sean" she mumbles confused "Erin five the fuck up with the simulations, it isn't going to work" she said. She didn't even think this was reality. I just took a deep breath and picked up the saw off the table. There was blood on it and I couldn't even think of what they used this on her.

For what seemed like forever I sawed at the thick metal until I broke the chains. I scooped her and carried her towards the back exit. James packed up his laptop and all the guards are passed out, Jax tosses me a gun and I catch it with one hand. We all rush down the hallway towards the back exit,

I hoped that we would make it out of this.

-------------------------------------------------------

A//N Do you prefer I post 2-4 times a week with shorter chapters about this length or 1-2 a week with chapters twice this size?

Remember to comment and vote. Luv Ya !