'I understand. There is just one problem with that little plan. Me. I'm not going to let her leave, she belongs to me.' Jonas stated firmly crossing his arms over his chest.

Albert jump up and came in his face 'Who the hell do you think you are? Talking about Emma like she was some kind of property. You better go back to that playboy life of yours and leave this to the big guys.' He sneered at him angrily. Jonas smirked at the man. He knew what he was doing. He may look the playboy and play the field like some spoil rich kid but he had just as much power that they couldn't even begin to comprehend. He was a man that plays with the big fish and he can get things done.

'If you're done measuring dicks why don't you tell me more about this Fin guy and update me on the case.' He stated calmly, not intimidated in the slightest by Albert's anger.

'Look we don't know you. And from what Emma told us she doesn't know you either. All you are to her was an accidental sperm donor. It was one night and you can have your life back. Forget you ever saw her.' Jesse said as if it was the perfect solution.

Jonas wasn't sure what he was feeling at the moment. Apart of him was hurt that Emma only saw him as such, was that true? The other part of him was damn angry at Jesse, so he focused on the anger. It was much easier. 'So what you're saying is to forget I got a woman pregnant and abandoned my children?'

'Yes. Think of it as keeping her safer, she wouldn't be susceptible to the media which increase her chance of exposure.' Alberto growled at him. The guy seriously needed to learn how to control his anger issues.

Jonas thought about what he was telling him. His mind fought against the idea, almost making him sick. He couldn't do it, not when he had come to care for his twins. Not when his family had gotten involved. It would break his mother's heart to lose her grandchildren. And the thought of losing Emma...he didn't finish with that thought. He wasn't ready to search his soul for his true feelings for her. 'I'm afraid that's not going to happen. I plan on raising and taking care of my family.' Jesse sighed obviously frustrated 'So start talking. Tell me about Fin.'

Jesse glared at him briefly before he started. He told him about Fin being the head of a gang, a guy they could never seem to pin down. That he was fast approaching to becoming a mobster. Emma's dad, Stanley, got mix up with him as Emma already told him. He told him about Fin's trial and how he still had hands in running operations outside the cell. He found it highly important when he told him the prison he was in and immediately ideas started forming in his head.

'Tell me why did you both quit your jobs to take care Emma? I find that a little strange.' He asked.

Jesse suddenly started fidgeting and he wouldn't meet his eyes anymore. He looked behind him before he started talking. 'Stanley was working for us. He was in it already so we just gave him the proposition of helping us by being an informant and we paid him of course. But he got greedy and went off on his own. He was a bastard and didn't care about anything, least of all his daughter.' He took a deep breath before he continued. 'I just feel guilty that Emma got caught up in it and Albert was ready to leave the DEA anyway so we just retired. We know someday Fin might come after her so we stick by her.'

Jonas nod. That made sense. 'I will take care of Fin.' they both stared at him like he was crazy. He gave them a wicked smile that was also filled with secrets.

'You're not going to do anything Jonas. This is none of your business and I don't want you getting involved.' Emma sneered from behind him. He glared at her as she went and sit beside Albert on the couch.

Jonas was tired of her trying to keep him out of her life 'Your life, the lives of my twins are my business. So don't you fucking dare tell me it's not' He didn't mean to sound so harsh but hell the thought of someone threatening their lives put him on edge. And her damn stubbornness was wearing on his last nerves. He was used to getting what he wanted and he didn't relish getting challenged often, no matter how appealing her nature called to him.

No one said anything for the longest while. Jonas continued to stare at Emma and actually enjoy her squirming under his gaze. 'What are your intentions for Emma?' Albert asked him breaking the silence.

Jonas smile a little as the big man glared at him 'We are getting married weekend.' Emma sighed and shook her head.

'Married? Are you crazy?' Albert all but yelled.

Jonas grinned 'Far from it actually.'

'I'll call you guys later okay?' Emma said standing up. She looked frustrated but he didn't pay it any mind. He was too busy checking out her form in her white dress that outlined her tummy. She was so beautiful. Damn he seriously needed to get his head out of the gutter.

Emma hugged Jesse and Albert before saying good bye. After closing the door, she paused to calm her racing heart. Again she mentally kicked herself for telling Jonas about her past. She hadn't planned on it but the next thing she knew she was spilling her guts and crying in his chest. 'Emma?' Jonas called from the living room. Taking a deep breath she made her way back to the room.

He looked handsome in his simple clothes, but she bet he would look gorgeous in rags. She sit down on the couch opposite him and waited. He didn't say anything and when the silence stretched on she yelled 'Stop looking at me!'

'Why?' She wanted to kill him at how calm he was. He just smirked and gave her a killer smile 'You should get started on planning our wedding. I meant what I said about getting hitched on the weekend...'

'Why do you want to marry me? This is the twenty-first Century; my pregnancy doesn't permit you to marriage.'

'I'm getting tired of trying to convince you. You know what will happen if you don't give me what I want. And trust me when I say I will be using every method I have to gain full custody.' He gave her a meaningful look and knew he meant the information he got about her past.

The asshole 'Get out!' She stands up and made her way to the door, aware of him following her 'You're a ruthless bastard Jonas. And I will see you in court and I will win. You can't take my babies from me.'

He came and stood directly in front of her forcing her to step back, well she tried. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Hard. Too shock she didn't even respond 'You are a very stubborn woman and also very stupid. I will see you in court and trust me when I get my twins you will never see them again.' He whispered softly against her lips, staring forcefully in her eyes. Seconds later he was gone.

Emma locked the door automatically. She started shaking, she knew deep down there was a high chance he could win but she wasn't going to give up. She went into the living room and called her lawyer. She needed to know how high her chances were.