2 ~ Gen Pop

Sienna

"Name?" The guard asked as I gave him my clipboard, which had my name written on it already. I rolled my eyes as he could have just read the sheet of paper.

"Sienna Tancredi." I said as I pulled my long sleeve shirt further down my arms as I felt the guard look up and down my body.

"So you're the female inmate. Mmh mmh, they made a good choice sending you here. You just made my a job a lot more exciting." He said with a chuckle.

I glared at him and shoved past him not liking how he was eyeing my body and how he spoke to me. He roughly grabbed my forearm, yanking me against him.

"Now what the hell do you think you're doing?" He whispered harshly in my ear. "I don't give a damn if you're the Governor's daughter. To me, you're just an inmate with a fine piece of ass." He said before smacking my ass. I went to hit his arm away but all I felt was his grip tighten on my arm.

"Let go of me." I said calmly whilst giving him a death glare.

"You don't give the orders around here, inmate." He said before finally letting go of my arm. I rubbed it as I already saw red marks forming. I looked up at his name tag and made note of it 'Bellick'.

"Your inmate number is 94958, arms out." He said as I placed my arms out in front of me, feeling the familiar cool metal rub against my wrists again. 

Bellick dragged me down some corridors before we came to a heavy looking door. He pushed it open and I could already hear the loud shouts of all the inmates as we walked in. I kept my head down as Bellick lead me though another corridor before we came to another door, the shouting much louder now. 

The door opened and the cell block erupted in chaos as all of the men realised a girl was being brought in. 

"Look at that body, man I can't wait to bang that."

"Hey baby, you must be real naughty to be up in here."

"Hit my cell up later, hoe."

My mind was flooded with all the degrading comments being directed at me along with all the catcalls from the murderers, rapists and thieves that lived in these cells. I continued to keep my head down as Bellick lead me up some stairs. I felt arms reach out and touch me as Bellick made me walk on the side closest to the cells. I moved as far as I could away from the cells, but that only meant I was closer to Bellick.

He stopped walking and yanked at my arm to stop. 

"Open on cell 41!" He shouted right next to my ear. I cringed and turned to glare at him as he uncuffed me and shoved me into the cell. "Close on cell 41." 

He smirked at me before he stuck the keys in his pocket and walked away. I sighed as I looked around the small room. I guessed that I didn't have a cell mate, which is probably the only decent thing that will happen to me in here. Against the right wall was a bunk bed with thin stiff mattresses and simple grey and white sheets. Against the back wall of the cells was a steel sink and toilet and next to that a small table and a chair. 

I sat down on the bottom bunk and looked out of the bars to see the men still staring at me. I stood up and pulled the sheet off of the top bunk and tied it to the top of the bars so that it covered the cell door. 

"Oh baby, don't be like that." I heard along with many other protests not wanting me to cover the bars. I sat back down on the bunk and shuffled backwards so that my back was against the wall. I couldn't help the tears that began to fall down my cheeks. 

I'm not supposed to be in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start as I heard a clanging on the bars of my cell. I looked around me and found myself still on the bunk. I groaned as I stretched my stiff back before I slowly stood up. I heard the clanging again and looked towards the cell door, hoping whoever it was would go away.