26

taehyung quickly made his way to yoongi's. running as fast as possible. throat burning from needing to slow down and breath properly but he didnt care yoongi needed him.

taehyung took out the spare key yoongi had given him and made his way inside, panting slightly as he rushed towards the bathroom. quickly opening the door, he gasped as he saw yoongi trying to bandage his arm.

hearing taehyung open the bathroom door he gave up trying to bandage it so taehyung didnt have to see it. afterall it was too late now "im sorry taetae" yoongi cried. taehyung knelt infront of yoongi and started cleaning up the cuts and then bandaged it, tears stinging at his  eyes. yoongi shouldnt have to feel the need to do this.

yoongi looked down at the floor, tears still flowing from  his eyes. taehyung pulled yoongi into a hug "its okay hyung. its gonna be okay" he kissed the top of the elders head. he sighed and pulled back looking at yoongi "yoongi...." yoongi looked up at taehyung and bit his lip, but nodded to show he was listening "yoongi, i love you, no matter what... i want you to move in with me...." yoongi was shocked to say the least " i know its like rushing things too fast by asking you to move in  but i really want you to be with me.... i miss you so much when youre not with me"

yoongi nodded, its not like he would never need to think about it " yeah taetae. that would be nice " yoongi was soon pulled  into another hug "i love you so much taetae"