"Oh no.." he said. "What? Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yes, I'm fine but at the same time I'm sad. I have to go home, but I don't want to leave you.." he said. I got closer to him and wraped my arms around his neck. "We'll be okay. I will call you whenever you need me. And you know my dad won't mind if you stay the night." I said. Then I kissed him. He smiled and nodded his head. "Thank you baby. For understanding and making me feel better." he said. I grabbed his hand and walked him down the hallway and by the front door. He turned around to find my dad and Kay. "Thank you for letting me come over,  but I have to leave now. And thank you for letting me meet Brownie. He's awesome." he said. I smlied and opened the door. I walked outside and stood by the door with my arms folded accros my chest. I looked at him as he walked off. He got in his car and started the engine. Rolling down the passenger window he waved to me, and blew me a kiss. I pretened to catch it and hold in close to my heart. I went back inside and closed the door. Leaning back on it I couldn't stop thinking about him. "Hey you okay?" asked Kay. "What? Oh! Yes ha-ha." I said blushing. "Boys are gross!" Kay said sticking out her tongue. I just laughed at her and walked back into my dads room. "Whatcha up to?" I asked him. "Oh. I'm getting my papers ready." he said. "For what?" I hesitated but asked anyway. I got a gut feeling of what he was going to say. "I have to go to work." he told me. I dropped my head. He came to me and put his arm around my shoulders. "I'm sorry sweetie. Did Kay tell you that she's going to a friends house?" he asked me. "Um. No. No she didn't. So I have to be home alone?" I asked him. "I'm afraid so. Unless you want to go to someones house. Or you can have someone stay here." he said walking back to his desk fixing his papers in his case. He worked in a small boring office. In a small broing cubical. "I'll call someone. Thanks dad." I told him. I walked out of his room and walked down to mine. I opened my door and got my phone. I really had a good person in mind. Roise. "Heey! What is up girl?" Rosie asked. "Ha-ha nothing much. Look. Dad has to go to work early for a while, and Kay is going to a friends house. And I really don't like being alone. Would you want to come over?" I asked. "YEESS!!" she said without even thinking about it first. "I'll bring my pom poms!" she said. "Oh.. No! Please don't!" I said laughing. Did I forget to mention she is a cheerleader now? Well she is. I don't mind. She is a wonderful one too. She laughed and told me she'd be here in a few. We both hung up and I walked back to dads room. I knocked on the door, becuase it was closed and he could have been changing. "Come in." I heard him say. "Hey. I'm going to have Rosie come over." I told him. "Okay sweetie that's good. Please don't forget to lock the door and set the alarm after she gets here." he said. "Okay. I love you." I said. "I love you too." he said. He gave me a quick hug ann went to Kays room. "You ready to go?" he asked. "Yes." she said. They both walked towards the door and Kay turned around. "I'll see ya! Love you." she said. I replyed with the same answer. They closed the door behind them. I was alone. And bored.

I didn't see Brownie anywhere. OMG! Kay took Brownie with her! I found a note and it told me Kay took him with her. She is a crazy child. I swear. I heard a knock on the door, and like every so called 'normal' person would do, I opened it. I saw Rosie smiling at me. I smiled back and let her in. I locked the top and bottom lock. "What are you doing?" she asked me. "Oh. Dad told me to lock the door and set the alarm." I told her. She nodded and walked into the living room, taking a seat in her favorite louge chair. I set the alarm and walked where she was. "What do you want to do?" I asked her. "Wanna get drunk? That's all I have in my bag." she said with a devilish look on her face. "I don't know.." I said. "I do crazy things when I'm drunk." I said. "So do I." she said taking out a red bottle with blue writing on it. She sat her bag back down and opened the top of the bottle and tilted her head back. Drinking as much as she could. "Ah! This is good! Too bad you don't want any." she said laguhing. She stuck her tongue out at me. "Give it here!" I said. "Nope, but you can have your own." she said tossing my the bag. I searched through it looking for the same bottle. I found it, dropped the bag, opened the top, and drank it fast. "There you go." she said. I stood up and walked back to my room and Rosie followed. "I wanna play a game." Rosie said taking out her phone. "I have a truth or dare game we can play." she said sitting on my bed. I sat beside her and watched as she searched through her apps finding the game. "GOTCHA!" she said loudly. I laguhed almost falling back, I took another sip of the nameless drink. "Okay truth o-or dare?" she asked wobbling back and forth. "Dare." I said. She clicked on one of the dare buttons and read what it said. "I dare you to like? Luck? OH! Lick the bottom of my shoe." Rosie read.  "For real? What if there's dog shit on it?" I asked. "CHICKEN! MOO!!" she said laughing. I laughes and grabbed her right leg and she fell backwards on the bed. I bent down and licked the bottom of her shoe. "DONE!" I said. She laughed then took both of her shoes off. "Okay. Let me h-hol-hold that thurr computaire! I mean phone!" I told her. She laughed really hard then gave it to me. "Dare or truth?" I asked her. "It's truth or dare biotch! Not the other way around. That sounds dumb. And dare." she said drinking more. I rolled my eyes and clicked the red dare button. It said; " Dry hump the person in front of you." I guess that red meant sexual things.. So I tried clicking back and it wouldn't work. "Why are you taking so long?" she asked. She took the phone and read it. "Oh fuck! Holy damn!" she said. She fell over and fell onto the floor. "Can we skip that one?" I asked her. "Hell no. I ain't no.. Mofo'kn chi-chic- whatever that is!" she said she pushed me down and... Uh.. I can't say.. But I must... Uh.. Oh God.. Dry humped me.. On my left side... "Holy shit! That's enough it didn't say do it for 10 minutes!" I yelled at her. "Sorry!" she said. I rolled my eyes once more layed beisde her and drank until I passed out...