Chapter 1

*Mackenzie's (POV)

"I'm confused." I told my mom. "So you want me to break up with my boyfriend because he is a bad person?" I asked her. "Mackenzie.. Sweetie. Yes! He is a bad guy. He lives with us, he dosen't clean up after himself and he hits you!" she got loud with me. "Then let me and him move! Out of state! So you won't have to worry about us." I told he then stopped off to my room. It was pink with pretty green and brown polka dots all over the walls. I hated it.. I wanted it to be black with red flowers all over it. I'm not Goth. Or Emo. I'm just me. I guess you can call; black hair with multicolored streaks, black makeup, and everything that I own black, Emo or Goth. But I don't lable myself. But anyway. I'm Mackenzie Smith and I'm 15. I have a boyfriend named David Watson. I love him. More than life it's self. I don't care what anyone says. Plus when he hits me I don't really care. It dosen't bother me. I know he does it out of love. I come to my bed and lay beside my sweet man. He smiles at me and gives me a kiss on the forehead. "So baby. What's that bitch complaining about now?" he laughed at his 'so called joke.'  "Look she just dosen't like how you never clean up after yourself and stuff. And please don't call her that. She may act kind of smelly but still.. She's my mom and I love her." I told him back. "Whatever! God! I will start doing better ok? And you still love me more right?" he asked me. The words came into my head and they jumbled around as I thought about them. How could I love some guy I've been dating for 2 years more than my mother? I mean she was with me my WHOLE life.. Not David.. But I answered him with the answer I always gave him. "Yes babe." I told him. I felt bad saying it. Because yes I love him, but not more than my own mother. But I had no choice but to say it. I got up from him for about 4 seconds before he grabbed my waste and kissed me. I kissed him back long and hard for about 30 seconds. Then I tilted my head back from him smiling at him uncontrolably. "Baby. I think it's time we.. You know." he winked at me. "No? I don't know what you mean sweetie. Tell me." I told him. He looked at me with the meanest look I have ever seen on anyone before. "Oh my God! How stupid can you be? Look it's time you and me hooked up. Got it? You know what that means? My penis inside of you? Every hole?" he asked me. "Yes I know now. And I still don't think I'm ready for that yet." I told him looking down at the ring be bought me; it was silver with hearts on it and it read "Love waits for the right person."  And I don't think David is the right person. Not ever! "What? Oh my God! You've touched my penis before! You're ready. We're planning a day and we WILL do it. Ok?" he said grabbing my writsts and placing them on croch. He always knew that I had a weakness and would do anything for him if he put my hands on his croch like that. I don't do it on porpose but.. Like I said it's a weakness.. He kissed me softly and told me he had to leave. I smiled and nodded my head and let him go out of the door. I took in a big gulp of air and then relased it.

David's (POV)

God I was glad to leave. That girl dosen't know how to listen. I mean come on. I get into my car and head down the street. I took about 5 minutes to get to the place I wanted to be. I get out of my car and head up to the house. "Hey!" I heard a soft yet sweet voice behind me. I turned around and smiled. "Linsey! I said. Running towards the blonde haired beauty. I kissed her and smelled her sweet hair. "I've missed you babe." she said smiling at me with joy in her eyes. "I've missed you too baby. I've been with Mackenzie. She's sooo annoying." I laughed. Linsey laughed with me. "Ha-ha. Then why won't you break up with her?" she aksed me. "Well baby. She has an amazing body for a 15 year old and I want some action from a girl like that." I winked and grabbed onto Linsey. "Well, I have a great body too babe. Don't forget about me." she said moving around like a stripper. "Oh trust me baby. I won't forget that body. I can't get enough of it." I grabbed her hands and placed them in mine slowly kissing her. "I love you David." she said softly. "I love you too baby." I said smiling. I have been at Linsey's house for about 2 hours I soo forgot that I had to go home to Mackenzie. "Hey baby. I have to go, I'll text you. I loved you." I said to her, kissing her head then out the door. "I love you too David. Be safe! You hear!" she yelled. "Alright babe!" I laughed then got back into my car. It was almost 6 I really never noticed the time. So I rushed home. I opened the door and saw Mackenzie's dad sitting on the couch watching the T.V. "Hey David." he said to me. I waved to him and headed to the back of the house where Mackenzie was. I peeked in the door and saw her laying in the bed on the computer. I walked in and smiled at her. She got up and smiled at me and huged me. She took in a very deep breath when she huged me. "Hey boo. How come you smell like womens Axe?" she asked me. "What do you mean? I haven't been around any women.." I informed her. I felt sweaty. Like she was going to find out what I was really doing. "I never blamed you.." she said looking down at her feet. She looked as if she were going to cry. "Babe. I haven't really. I just thought you were blaming me.. You know how I get.." I said to her. I kissed her and smiled. "Trust me?" I asked. She looked up at me. "I trust you babe. Even with my life. You are the best thing that has ever happend to me." she huged me and then let go; heading towards her bed and got back onto her computer. "Whatcha looking at babe?" I asked her.

Mackenzie's (POV)

"Oh.. I'm just on Facebook. Nothing much really." I looked up at David and smiled. He came and sat beside me. He took the computer out of my hands and clicked on the 'IM' icon on the side where the Facebook icon was at. "Wh-what are you doing David?" I asked him. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I know what you're doing Mack. You're trying to butter me up so I wouldn't see who you're talking to. I'm not stupid!" he said. He knocked me over and walked to my desk with the computer in his hands. "David! Stop!" I told him. "Stop what? Trying to see if you're cheating on me??" he yelled at me. I felt bad. I mean no I wasn't cheating on him, but I felt bad becuase of the way he was yelling at me. And how he didn't even trust me. "David! You're being ridiculous! I would never even THINK of cheating on you." I yelled at him. I walked closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder trying to get him to turn around and face me. He pushed my hand back. "Don't put your fucking hands on me! Got it? I see this message! Dumb-fuck!" he yelled. I fell down. Starting to cry. "David. Why do you do this? I love you! What are you talking about?" I asked him. My voice was crackly and dry. "I see a message from this guy named Rick Jones and it reads; "Hey baby, you look fine. You wanna hook up? I mean you don't have to. But that'd be nice. I know you have a boyfriend and all, but he wouldn't have to know ;) message me back as soon as you get this. Bye-bye now." what's with that?" he yelled at me and pushed me down. Slapping me. "Da-david.. Let me talk and tell you why I never wrote back." I studered. "What?!" he asked. "OK didn't you see on there that I never messaged him back? That was from 2 months ago. I didn't write back cause that would have been bad and I wanted to be honest to you." I looked down at the ground. Not bothering to look up when he spoke back to me. "Wtf? If you wanted to be honest to me you would have told me what he said when he said it. Damn you're stupid!" he said to me. I went from feeling a tiny bit better to feeling like total crap. "I-I'm sorry." I told him. "Quit saying that shit. Damn! You never mean it. I don't even know why the fuck we're still together." he said to me. "David! Stop saying that! Oh my God! I really am sorry.. If you just trusted me," he cut me off. "If I just trusted you? If I trusted you, then you would be sleeping with every guy on the damn block! So hell no! I'm not gonna trust you. Look here, we've been fighting for 2 hours! Damn! Shut up go take a shower then get ready for bed." he looked at me with discust in his eyes. He kicked me and walked off heading to the kitchen.

David's (POV)

"Hey David, you look upset you wanna talk about it?" Mackenzies dad asked me. "You're daughter can just piss me off really bad. I can't stand her sometimes." I told him. "Well you know how women can be. You wanna go for a ride?" he said. "No thank you. I need to eat something before going to bed, I haven't eatin much today." I said back to him. He looked at me and nodded his head, and he walked back to his bedroom. I walked to the fridge and pulled out some chicken and rice on a plate, and heated it up. I walked into the living room and turned on the T.V. I turned it to the womens sports channel. What? I'm a guy! I heard foot steps behind me. I didn't bother turning around. "Hey.. Where's the shampoo?" I heard Mackenzie ask from behind. "How should I know?" I asked her still not turning around. "Well, maybe because you use it too?" she asked me in a snappy tone. I never answered her back. "Whatever!" she said stomping off going back into the hall to go to the bathroom. "Fag.." she said under her breath. "What the fuck did you just say?!" I yelled getting up fast and running towards her. "Nothing David! God!" she said. I pushed her back and  slammed the door, locking it behind me. "Tell me what you said Mackenzie! NOW!" I yelled at her. Pushing her into the corner. She fell beck into the shower and got wet like crazy. I just looked at her and kept telling her that she need to tell me what she said. "I called you a fag! Ok? You happy now?" she asked me. "Wow. Bitch!" I said to her. I grabbed her and turned off the water and carried her off to the bed room. I slammed her on the bed. And went back to close the door. "Please stop!" she said. She got back up and grabbed her robe and put it back on. "Put on your clothes and go to sleep!" I told her. She slowly got up and got her clothes, took off her robe and starting putting on her outfit to sleep in. I just sat there and watched her.