Chapter One

Kaylee's POV

Yay, 7.30am! Love waking up this early for work, I guess its not so bad I get to spend time with my friends and earn a little of money too. I roll out of bed and go to my wardrobe, I pick out; some black ripped high waisted skinny jeans and my purple work shirt, its not cold outsie so I didn't take a jacket, I then paired my outfit with some white platform sneakers and go down stairs to get some breakfast. My mum and dad are already away to work, they have to get up early cause they work in the city so most mornings I'm on my own but I don't mind cause normally Noah comes over in the morning to walk me to work. I was eating my breakfast when I heard a knock on the door; geez Noah is early this morning we don't have to be at work for another hour. I opened my door and there stood my best friend texting on his phone, he looked up at me 'oh hey Kaylee, sorry I'm early I just needed to get out of my house.' I just gave him a hug, I knew what was going on his parents fought a lot and it really got to him nobody knew but me. I invited him in and we sat at the kitchen table while I ate my breakfast, 'Umm Kayls do you mind if I make myself some breakfast I didn't get a chance in all the craziness this morning?' I looked at him  'Noah do you even have to ask? Of course you can!' We just sat for an hour and ate breakfast and chatted, wow I loved this boy he is just amazing most of the time I couldn't hear what he was saying I was lost in his eyes.

Noah's POV

Wow, I have definatly fallen for Kaylee she is amazing. I looked up from my daydream to find Kaylee staring at me, 'Ehh Noah are we gonna go to work we don't want to be late?' I answered 'Oh yeah sorry, I must have been daydreaming.' We walked to work our shift starts at 9 and it was 8.45 so we had to run.

Skye's POV

Where is Kaylee and Noah? They should be here by now, Noah and I's shift started 10 minutes ago and we are working the cafe its so busy I needed help. 'Oh finally you decide to come to work, where were you?!' I say as Noah and Kaylee saunter in through the front door. 'Sorry Skye, we lost track of time.' Noah said as he looked at Kaylee. I knew he liked her and honestly I totally ship them so I just giggle and tell Noah to hurry up and start his shift.

(After Skye and Noah's shift)

I was just sitting behind the front desk looking throught the guest entries when Sean comes in and says 'Hey Skye, do you have a minute?' Wow he has the most amazing eyes 'Yeah sure, what's up Sean? I ask. 'Well Skye, I was wondering if theres any chance I could maybe get a job here because you know ever since Danielle and Ben started dating I've actually been really lonely and I know it sounds stupid but I really miss him.' Wow Sean seemed really upset, of course I could give him a job it would actually mean we would get to spend a lot more time together and maybe he'll realise we are meant to be. Then I realise i've been staring at Sean for about ten minutes and still haven't given him an answer 'Yes Sean of course you can have a job it'll be good to have you around' I say smiling. 'Aww Skye I could kiss you right now!!' I look at Sean like did he really just say that I think he realised what he said then he just gave me a wave then walked out.