😀 deer hoomans, im alive 😀

I'm a shit, I know :3 Ya'll don't have to read this shit, just read the author's note at the end.

(OMG PLS READ)

I wrote a new book, hoping that it would get me back on track. And it kinda did? So I just wanna let everyone know, if interested, to read my new book :) It's under the genre of Mystery/Thriller. The book is about a couple who are fucking sick in the head. Great, right? I know. It starts off pretty chill, but the prologue gives you a taste of what you're about to sign in >3>

●●●●●●○

Plit

Plat

the blood goes as the hooded man stabbed the now lifeless body of the woman he had brought home. He looked at me with eyes shining with excitement, a wide grin plastered on his bloody face. He let the body of the unrecognizable woman fall to the floor.

His each step bringing him closer to me. He crouched in front of my trembling body, looking at me with sickly sweet eyes as he reach for my chin. "Who's next?" He asked me, setting down the knife he had used gently on to the floor. He pointed at the corpse and laughed, "She deserved that, didn't she?" I remained silent at his question. It didn't seem to bother him as he answered himself, "Yes, she does! Anyone who sin on you deserve to die a slow painful death." His eyes widening in each words.

Mustering all the power I had left, I put my hands at the sides of his face, bringing him closer to me. "Look at you, covered in blood," I sighed nervously, hoping he doesn't notice how weak I felt. He closed his eyes and sighed at my touch.

"This is nothing," he mumbled, "I'll cut anyone to pieces for you!" He exclaimed as he opened his eyes wideley.

This monster in front of me could no longer be saved. All effort and attempts to return him back to his normal self is nothing but a waste of time. Darkness has already devoured his heart. My selfishness took his sanity away.

●●●●●●○

OK, so I decided, omg yas, to fucking continue this book already. I know writing two books at the same time is ambitious xD I'll try to update every week (during the weekends), since this book just need to be HEAVILY edited, it might not take some time.

ALRIGHT, enough blabbing. So I decided to feature a book every week, a shout out for ya'll starting a new book and need a little push so that the other hoomans will notice your godly creation.

Comment your books' names, I will read it, and pick the chosen one. TA DA~

The chosen one will be featured on my next chapter. aight bro, peace out

-LexxXxxXXxiIIIii420_pro