1. The Start of the Tragedy- Fluffy first!

This is my second book, it's gonna be a tragedy as the chapter title said so I have warned you.....  If I don't make you cry well what a failure...... Whatever I don't care if no one reads but if you enjoy it feel free to leave comments! I don't own Sed up to a xkaiichi Hatsukoi although it would be awesome if I do but this fanfic is mine and that's nothing to do with you cause I want to trash talk, anyway enjoy!

Ritsu's POV

I finally finished work, it's Friday and end of Hell Week. What a relief! I have to get some sleep tonight. "Takano-San, I'm leaving now, goodbye."
Suddenly I felt a tuck on my arm and turned to see a eye-bagged Takano. "Ritsu let's head to the book store, you do know Usami Akihiko just published a new book right?"
Well the word Usami Akihiko catched my attention. I was an editor of his when I'm in Onodera Publish and he is indeed a great author of literature and everyone know I loved literature so....... "Fine Takano-San let's go." I grabbed my arm back and started leaving.
He won. Again. I just can't win against this man.

Takano's POV

"Takano-San, I'm leaving now, goodbye." As I finished my work, I see Ritsu telling me he is leaving.
I quickly grabbed on Ritsu's arm, causing him to turn his head back. "Ritsu let's head to the book store, you do know Usami Akihiko just published a new book right?" I saw his eyes light up when he heard 'Usami Akihiko'. Well I don't really like Ritsu's original author but he is a good thing to catch Ritsu's attention.
He grabbed his arm away and started leaving, "Fine Takano-San let's go." I'm happy with this but I really wanted him to call me Masamune, however I can't be too greedy cause it is already very amazing that he agreed.

Ritsu's POV

It's very strange to walk with Takano-San, I want to get away from him as far as possible but at the same time I want to be with him. 
Suddenly he got ahold of my hand. I quickly tried to pull away, but instead of letting go he crossed his fingers with mine. "Takano-San! We are in the public!" Stop you pervert!
"Then does it mean I can do it in private?" He said with an evil grin.
I blushed and looked away, how-how dare he say something so embarrassing in the public! But...., I DO have an urge to say yes..... Ugh what's happening with me?
Then I noticed his hand is freezing. As I always kept an extra scarf, I decided to offer him. "Takano-San you are freezing, put this on." I untied my currently using one, put it on his neck and grabbed the extra one.
He seemed surprise when he saw the scarf I took out, "Is that the one from ten years before?"
O no..... I didn't remember it was his! If I do  would've never take it out in front of him, it will totally cause him to think I love him or something similar.
"Do you want it back? If yes it's fine."
"No, keep it, I got you a scarf and you returned the favour now. It's an exchange gift so it's okay."
I actually felt relieved to see he didn't have any weird look and perhaps really no weird thoughts.

Takano's POV

I'm so happy to be able to walk with Ritsu, I got hold of his pale yet delicate hand. I noticed him struggling for freedom but instead of doing as he wished I crossed my fingers with his.
"Takano-San! We are in the public!" He yelled at me with such a cute face I can't help but tease him, "Then does it mean we can do it in private?" I asked with an evil grin.
He then blushed an adorable shade of red that go along with his emerald eyes. It made him seemed more cute than usual and made me have an urge to make a mess of him.
Maybe I should?
Suddenly he pulled his hands away from me, took off his scarf and placed it on me then take out another one from his bag.
That's one of my scarves. Well maybe not now , cause I gave it to Ritsu ten years before. I thought he had probably thrown it away, so I was surprised to see it again. "Is that the one from ten years before?"
"Do you want it back? If yes it's fine," he answered.
"No, keep it, I got you a scarf and you returned the favour now. It's an exchange gift so it's okay."I'm just very delighted to know Ritsu kept that preciously cause it's in a good condition, even better when I was the owner cause sometimes the strings fell apart but the one before my eyes is well-mended.

Ritsu's POV

One more road until the bookstore, and the whole way Takano and I have held hands because he grabbed my hand again after the scarf incident and also again I can't get away,
I asked, "Takano-San should we take the footbridge instead of wait for the green light?" As we have been waiting for like three minutes as the road in front is filled with cars.
He answered, "Well we are not in a hurry so let's wait."
I nodded until the light finally went green. We walked across the road, Takano walking a bit quicker than me. Suddenly a bind light appeared rushing towards Takano, the only thing I could do was to push him away, but the force made me fall towards the light.

Takano's POV

One more road until the bookstore, until my cute Ritsu asked, "Takano-San should we take the footbridge instead of wait for the green light?" As we have been waiting for like three minutes as the road in front is filled with cars.
I answered, "Well we are not in a hurry so let's wait."
We waited until the light finally went green. We walked across the road, I walked a little bit quicker than Ritsu to lead the way. Suddenly he pushed me on the pavement and I fell back first, Onodera Ritsu you better have a good explanation about it!

End of Chapter One, actually this shouldn't be tearing you up cause it's kinda fluffy.....

Takano: It tears me up
Onodera: My head hurts
Me: Takano it will be worse in the next chapter 😏
Takano: Don't do horrible things to MY Ritsu!
Me: If I say there is a confession?
Takano: Okay we are partners in crime now *high five with me*
Onodera: Yuki-Chan! What's with the confession! I don't love Takano-San!
Me and Takano: You know you do

Look forward to chapter two, I don't know will it tear you up but I cried when I thought about the plot already so please do read it.