\Time well spent/

Ok, so you guys all commented 10 times before 10 hrs even passed?? It's official, I'm revamping this story aha. But thank you thank you for all those that commented snd continue to comment. It really does make my day. So thank you thank thank you! I only hope this story meet your expectations and better longer chapters are on the way :) Happy reading! -Shanz

Aurora mumbled with her head in the crook of her elbow. It was 7:35 in the bakery. Who in their right mind would come at early morn when they could be sleeping? Preferably that's what Aurora would be doing but nooo, this is her family's bakery and she will inherit it so she must take care of it now. Learn the ways of business and such.

Coincidently it was their laziest time of hour and few people came in besides the morning joggers. She was about to doze off before before the bells on the doors chimed.

She groggily lifted her head up, repeating the phrases she had been repeating all summer. 

"Welcome to Beliveau's. How may I help you?

"Well that's no way to welcome your favorite customer."

Aurora groaned loudly and placed her head in the crook of her elbow once more.

"Buy your muffin and leave, Potter."

"Aw, but I enjoy your company so."

"I will hex you out if I must."

"If I gave you a ten galleon tip will you let me stay longer?"

"Make it twelve."

"Deal."

It wasn't that Aurora hated James. She just resented his presence, or that's what she told him. 

Anyways, it was their usual banter that provided her the small pleasures. It was a complex friendship, but it was better than none.

"If it costs this much to buy this conversation, how much is Archer paying to be your boyfriend?"

Aurora scoffed. "That can't be bought. It has to be earned."

"By what? A pretty face and a compliment every other day? Come on Rora, the whole school may ship you guys but is there any actual chemistry there?"

Aurora held up her finger. "Ok, first of all, that's none of your business. Second of all, I fell for his character. And third of all, I'm getting very tempted to ban you from this bakery."

James held up his hands in defense. "Ok, ok. I'll back off."

"Good that."

A light shone in his eyes and he grinned. 

"Do you want to head out?"

"What?"

"There's a small concert going on. You like music, right?"

Aurora's face softened and smiled. "I'm sure Mum and Pa wouldn't mind if the bakery was closed for a few hours."

\/\///\//\/\/\/\//\/\/\/

James looked at the small band playing and then at Aurora who was mouthing every lyric as the lead singer sang a popular song. Archer truly was a lucky guy to have someone who was such a free spirit but still was determined and wouldn't let anyone cross her path. A real catch he'd say. He quickly diverted his eyes before she caught him looking.

She rocked her head back and forth and raised her hands in the air, swaying to the beat. She looked up and grabbed James' hands.

"Dance with me." Her eyes electrified and running off the music's energy.

"It would be my honor."

And together they danced to the beat with smiles for all to share.

And what a sight it was to see.