\The Arrival/

"Hogwarts has arrived!" A voice rang out throughout he train.
"You hear that?" James said smirking. "It 's time to leave for the boats." "Huh. I didn't know I didn't have the ability hear." Aurora retorted. "You know Rora, I'm trying to be helpful here, but you're making it really hard to be nice." James said with the same amount of defiance. "I appreciate the effort, but put the effort where it's needed." Aurora said, picking up her stuff, Murphy, and left, waiting outside for Noor. James looked to Noor for help. Noor shrugged. "I just met her today, you know." She said, picking up her belongings and following Aurora.

/ / / /

There was a giant (hehe get it. Giant? I'm so punny) man standing near the boats at the docks. "First years! First years! Get in the boat. Only four a boat." Noor walked up to a lone boat. "Found one. Get in you guys." She said waving them over. Aurora got in the boat after her, carrying along her stuff and Murphy. James strided up to the boat. "Now we wouldn't want to get these gorgeous looks soaked would we?" He asked. "I hope you're not talking to us, because I beg to differ." Aurora said scoffing. Noor tried to smother her laughing and failed. "Oh so you're on her team now?" "I was never on your team to begin with, James." Noor reasoned. "I came to have a good time, and I feel so attacked right now." James put a hand over his heart. "Oh, please." Aurora rolled her eyes.

"Can I join you three?" A boy with long brown hair asked. "Why not?" Noor said, moving their trunks out of the way. "Thanks. I'm August Finnigan." "Nice to meet you August, I'm Aurora." She stuck her hand out in greeting. "Oh, so you're nice to him, but not me?!" James asked bewildered. "Well this lad didn't follow me around Hogsmeade." She said, exasperated. "I had a good reason!" "And what is it?" "I don't know yet."

"They'd make a cute couple." August whispered to Noor. Aurora's face turned red with embarrassment but did not comment. Thankfully, James didn't hear, and if he did, he didn't say anything.

////

"Woah." Aurora said, mystified by the beauty of Hogwarts up close. The castle looked enchanting, with the full moon casting a soft glare on the castle. The castle stood up tall, looking ancient but sturdy. Similar to a royal castle.

"You know what else is woah worthy?" James asked. Aurora rolled her eyes. He was probably going to say her. Just like the other countless of times- "Me." James said before walking away to the line of students at the foot of the colossal man.

"That did not go as I planned." Aurora murmured. "You got that right." August said grinning and followed James. "Come on." Noor said, pulling Aurora's hand to the line.

/ / / / / / / // / / / / // /

"Acharya, Alia!" A young girl scuttled to the stool. As soon as she sat down with the hat on her head, the hat yelled, "GRYFFINDOR!!" Alisha ran to the table and sat down, very relieved. This process happened many time before- "Beliveau, Aurora!" Aurora gulped. As she descended upon the steps toward the Sorting Hat, she tried not to trip as the person before her. Once the hat was on her head, he started talking in her head. She almost jumped but remained calm. "Ah, a Beliveau. You're the second Beliveau I've had for a while. Your sister was the first in generations! Your sister is a Gryffindor though. Yet you are much sharper. More inventive. Like a Ravenclaw. Yet you're very cunning like a Slytherin. But you don't want to be in those houses do you? You would like to be a Gryffindor the best. Are you sure about that? You would be a very good Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Though you would be an excellent Gryffindor. You have so much courage and bravery in that heart of yours. Perfect for a Gryffindor. If that's what you want then – GRYFFINDOR!" The hat roared. 'Well that wasn't as hard as I thought. I'm a Gryffindor. Just like Selene." At the thought, Aurora grinned as she went to the Gryffindor table.