\Crushes/

Sorry for the delay.  Also major thank you for all the lovely comments! I love reading them. I read every single one. And we hit 2.2k reads! Gosh, I'm so happy. Happy Reading!

When Aurora woke up afterwards, her bedside table was clustered with get well soon cards, chocolates and candies to the point of part of the bedside table might break off from the amount of weight from the items. She picked up a navy card that caught her eye with bright stars shining, looking exactly like a clear bright night. She admired the bright yellows and the dark hues before opening it. That was quite the save. 20 points for Gryffindor! Can't wait to see you on the field again. Hehe. I hope you feel better soon. - Archer Campbell. Her heart skipped a beat. Archer Campbell sent her a note? She felt over the moon because Archer knew who she was. If he knew who she was, that meant that he had payed attention to her! And he was proud of her. She gave a giddy grin. She picked up a chocolate frog and looked at the card. Looking at a picture of Harry Potter, the Wizarding World's savior. All of a sudden she saw James grinning up at her, causing weird butterflies to soar in her stomach. She blinked and the picture was the same. Harry Potter and and him in a battle. Yes, Madam Pomfrey must have put something in her tea.

////////////

By the next day, Aurora was up and running to class in the morning. At times like this, she really did wish that she woke up when Noor attempted to wake her up. In her defense, she was too deep into slumber to properly process anything.

"I can't be late to McGonagall's!" She groaned as she hugged her books to her chest until she was outside of the door of Transfiguration. Heaving a heavy sigh, she walked in.

"Timely as always, Ms. Beliveau," Professor McGonagall didn't bother looking up from the board as she was writing a spell. Aurora's face turned twenty shades of red as everyone looked at her. And just her luck, Archer was in that class. "I would give you an award on it but I'm afraid James Potter has already claimed it."

"I don't even need to compete. They just give me the awards. " James beamed. "I really am honored, Professor. I always knew I was your favorite."

"Please," August scoffed. "We all know that Professor McGonagall easily favors me more than you." He pressed his hand against his chest in mock exasperation.

The whole class chuckled and even McGonagall gave a small smile. James and August were easily the dynamic joker duo of the class year.

Seated, Aurora caught a certain grey blue hair her vision. Archer Campbell. He was a metamorphmagus, which he funnily only used his special shape shifting powers for his hair which changed everyday depending on the weather or his mood. Today was a stormy day with a few electrical shocks jumping around, hence, his hair was a mix of light greys, midnight and greyish blues with a faint yellow streak running through his perfectly gelled hair. He didn't alter his face shape for a simple reason. He didn't need it. Everyone knew his family was very attractive family to begin with. He had dark eyes that reflected his mysterious yet light hearted aura. He was Puerto Rican which explained his flawless tan - and dear God Aurora then realized what a fangirl she was of the boy. He was inevitably her crush since he helped her with a difficult potion in Potions in her first year. He was tall, with a broad chin. Like Aurora, many girls were drawn in by his soft yet mysterious persona. Hell, he had girls throwing themselves at his feet. He was probably the only competition that James had. After all, they both literally had fan clubs of their own in the school. Though unlike Archer, James flaunted it.

"Careful," Noor closed Aurora's open mouth. "Don't want any flies flying in, do we?"

"There are no flies in Hogwarts." Aurora stubbornly said before going back to her gazing.