Roommate? She thought as she finally got out of bed. Darius was gone by the time the bathroom door flew open. A tall brunette girl with bouncy curls came out looking just as confused.
"Hey," the girl said awkwardly as she approached Deva. "I'm Lacey."
"Deva."
Lacey gave her a small smile then turned to stare around the extravagant room. Deva did the same since she hadn't already. The room was plenty of big for two people with two full beds on either side of the room. The walls were covered in elegant red and gold Victorian wallpaper that gave the room a feel of old glamour. The bedpost, night stands, and tables were all a dark brown wood that went well with the feel of the decor.

"So," Lacey trailed off. "You know what's going on?"

"Nope, but apparently all will be explained this morning."

"Great because I really want to know what the heck is going on," the girl exasperated.
"Me too."

Deva took the time to study the girl. She was very pretty and looked like the type of girl that would fold under the pressure of any situation.
"You're taking this situation kind of lightly." Deva said in a raspy voice.

"I guess it's because nothing harsh has really happened. I mean if we were thrown in some kind of basement and were beaten then hell yeah I would be scared but look at where we are. It just seems strange. This room is gorgeous and nothing bad has happened to me yet. All I did was met a breathtaking handsome guy one minute than the next I wake up here. To be honest I don't know what to think or feel."
Deva nodded in agreement. "I know exactly what you mean."

Deva went to bathroom and splashed some water onto her face. None of this made sense. Why is she here? Why is Lacey? Too many questions. Deva pushed them aside and noticed a new toothbrush on the sink. She rolled her eyes and started to use it. Might as well play along she thought to herself.
When she stepped out of the bathroom there was a woman who looked like she was around twenty-five standing next to Lacey. The woman was pretty and had short blond hair that shined as she turned her head to face Deva.
"Are you ready?" She asked.

Deva nodded. She assumed the lady was Amy from what Darius had told her. She wore a simple black dress with comfortable wedges. She led the girls out of the room and into the grand hall. The whole place was beautifully romantic with the Victorian appeal to it. As they entered the study Deva noticed seven other girls in the same room that looked just as confused. There were blondes, brunettes, and even a red surrounded the huge room. When they finally got close to the group Deva noticed a familiar black haired girl.

"Julia," she cried. Her dear friend turned around revealing her suspicion.

"Oh Dev I can't believe you're here too." She said pulling Deva into a hug.

"I can't believe you're here."

"I know, I know." They pulled apart and examined each other. "Are you okay?"
Deva smiled. "I'm fine. Are you?"

"Peachy, if it wasn't for this predicament we were in."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

Then pulling the ladies out of their conversation with a clearing of the throat, all eyes turned to the noise in front of them. There stood three beautiful gorgeous men that looked identical in every way. Their dark brown hair slightly curled at the ends, their dark piercing blue-grey eyes scanning through the women, their pale skin accenting their flawless features. They gave no indication of danger but more of interest and intrigue.
The one in the middle stepped closer, which Deva knew as Darius from the look in his eyes. All the girls seemed to be awestruck as they took in the hot men before them. Julia even stepped closer to get a better look.