1

Gukil HighSchool was closing for midterm break so everybody was just slacking and fooling around. exams were done and it was time to relax.

Yejin and Junhee were in class when 3 girls suddenly walk up to them and grabbed Junhee's hair. Yejin stood up and tried to take the girls hand off her friends hair.

Yejin: Ya, HAJIMA!

Alex: Tch! Nuguya? Dakchyeo!

Yejin: Ya! Let go!

Alex let go of Junhee's hair and grabbed Yejin's.

Junhee just sat there wit hher head down then someone grabs her arm and led her out of the classroom.

Yejin: Yaaa!

Yejin tries to loose Alex hand from her hair but she couldnt, Alex suddenly slapped her while another girl held her down.

Alex: Dont ever interrupt my business.

Suddenly the grip on yejins hair loosen and came off.

joohyuk: ehem ehem.

Yejin looked up and saw the 3 girls scattering off the classroom. she looked at joohyuk and pouted.

Yejin: Wae? did you come to bully me too?

Joohyuk: tch!

Joohyuk shook his head and closed the classroom door. Yejins heart started pounding. she was trying to think of what to do. she didnt want to get bullied anymore.

joohyuk pov

aish, when will she learn to stand up for herself?

i dont even want get involved but my sister Alex have to stop doing this to these children. i lifted her chin and saw that her cheeks turned very red and started to bruise from my sisters slap.

The classroom door opened.

Jisoo: Ya, kaja!

We left her in the class room and met her friend by the door rushing to her.

Junhee: Aigo, yejin-a. mianhae. this is my fault. if it wasnt for me topping the science fair, she wouldnt have done this. ill try to be average next time. i dont want to be bullied anymore.

Jisoo: YA! Dakcchyeo! study hard!

Junhee looked at us and bowed.

"Kamsahamnida."

We walked away.

Jisoo: Did you hear that girl? shes going to study badly just to avoid bullying. yaa, you have to talk to your sister about this.

Joohyuk: Eung! Can you drive me home today?

Jisoo: I cant leave my bike in school.

Joohyuk: fine.. drive my car ill drive your bike, lets meet at my house.

Jisoo: okay.

SCHOOL'S OUT..

Alex was sitting near the parking lot and waited for Joohyuk. They would always go home together because Alex dont want to take the bus going home and she doesnt have a drivers license yet.

ALEX POV

Where is that idiot. Almost everyone has gone home.

vroom vroom..

i looked to my left and saw Jisoo Oppa on his bike. I stood up, smiled and waved at him. He just passed me. thats unusual, he usually stops and asks me to ride with him. hmm.