Chapter 9: Georgia?

Juliets POV:
"Because what Norman?" I insisted. "Nothing, nevermind, but JJ you matter to me and I would never do anything to try to hurt you intentionally." I couldn't take it anymore. I burried my head in his chest and he held me there. My face was red from crying but he didn't care. He kissed me gently on the lips and pecked me on the cheek. He once again grabbed my waist and we walked like that back ouside. They were already done with presents and the boys were eating cake and ice cream. Of course it was everywhere, from their mouths to the ground and everywhere possible for it to reach. Some of the places seemed impossible but no questions were asked.

We sat in the same position as Jeffrey and Norman engaged in a conversation about god knows what. As my eyes wandered around the backyard I could feel them get heavier. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, leaning my head back under Normans chin. Before I knew it, I had dozed off. It wasn't full fledged sleeping, I mean I think I was asleep but it was almost like I could still hear everything around me. My phone started ringing which awoke me from my slumber so I stood up and began to walk away from all the noise. I slid the button over, answering the call from Sean.

"Hey, how's my fav lil sis." Cringe, cringe, cringe.

"Ahh she's doing okay." I replied truthfully. "Okay?" He questioned. "I mean I don't even know what I'm feeling at the moment to be honest."

"Have you heard from Norman lately?"

"Yeah, um we're actually hanging out right now." He made a gagging sound into the phone and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay well get back to your boo and tell him to call me asap."

"Never say that weirdo, but sure whatever."

"Thank youuuu, I don't know what I'd do without you, I love you JJ."

"Uh huh yeah okay, I love you too." He ended the call as I made my way back to the table. This time I sat in the chair next to Norman and he made a sad face.

"Who was that?" Norman asked.

"Just your stupid ass best friend."
"But Jeffreys right here." He replied with a straight face. Jeffrey put a hand over his heart and looked hurt. "Y'know that's the most you've said today." Jeffrey added.

"It was Sean, he said 'call me asap'" I air qouted. "Right okay, I'll get right on that." Norman replied. I rolled my eyes and watched the boys, my mind drifting else where.

Normans POV:
Jeffrey and I had been talking for a while, Juliet hadn't said anything else but it was fine with me.

Suddenly Jeffrey leaned closer to me, trying to tell me something out of everyone else's earshot.
"Have you uh, told her about filming?" He questioned, leaning back into his chair.

"Not yet man, everytime I try, nothing comes out of my mouth." I looked over at Juliet who was now throwing the football with the boys. "Norman you do realize we have to leave in three weeks."

"Yes. Don't you think I know this? I'll tell her, I needa find the right time. I want to be with her, I'm not gonna lose her."

"You're not gonna loose her bro. I see the way she looks at you, the girl likes you, like really likes you, I don't think she's goin' anywhere anytime soon buddy."

Juliet was headed back to the table so we ended the conversation there. I stood up, ready to get outta there.

"Are you ready JJ?"

"Um, I guess." She said, continuing to walk towards me. I hugged Hilarie and Gus, then Juliet said her goodbyes. First she hugged Hilarie then she bent down to Gus. "Happy birthday buddy." Gus hugged her, said goodbye, and went off to his friends.

"Excuse me but I'm feeling a bit excluded." Jeffrey pouted. A small smile formed on Juliets face as Jeffrey put his arms around her. She gave him a little hug and came back over to me. We put on our helmets and climbed onto the bike. Everyone waved as we pulled out of the driveway.

"MAKE SURE YOU KIDS USE PROTECTION!" Jeff hollered out. Norman stuck out his middle finger and I just laughed at their childness.

**

The next week went by smoothly. Norman and I had been hanging out alot more, going to dinner, chilling with Sean or Jeff, and just talking or texting everyday. The week after that was going by great. I was staying at Normans house every night and it was almost Friday.

As soon as I got off of work I walked home. Norman wasn't home but I didn't mind. I kicked my shoes off and went into the bathroom to take a shower. As I was drying off I heard the door open them Normans deep voice.

"Hey doll I'm home!" He sorta shouted still shuffling around. The way he said doll made me weak all over. "Okay, I'll be out in a minute!" I called back. I threw on my, I mean Normans, shirt and brushed out my hair. Finally I made my way out of the bathroom. Norman was sitting on the couch messing around with his phone. I stood in front of him waiting for him to notice me. It didn't take very long for him to notice but it took longer then I expected. My arms were crossed on my chest but I couldn't help but smile at the sight of his face.

"Come here doll, I gotta tell you something." He said pulling me down onto his lap. His face was expressionless so I couldn't tell if it was good or bad news. I bet the inside of my lip, still nervous. He looked down at my legs and rubbed his rough hands from my thigh to my knee. After a few moments he stopped and looked back up at me.

"God you are so beautiful. You know that?" I could feel my cheeks heat up as he continued. "You know that I would never do anything to hurt you?" I nodded my head down a little bit. Was he breaking up with me? What was going on? My mind was racing with questions. "Okay, filming for Walking Dead starts Monday." He sounded relieved to get it out but there was a hint of sadness in his voice. "Norman that's great!" I said enveloping him in a hug and kissing his lips hard. But when I looked back at his face he didn't seem happy. There wasnt a Norman smile on his face.

"You don't understand baby...we film in Georgia."

Georgia?!?

Okay I'm sorry this chapter took ten years to get out but schools almost over & I'm sooo busy omg. On another note Jeffrey won best villian last night at the mtv awards! Speaking of Jeffrey, as I was finishing this chapter I kept putting Jeffrey instead of Norman whoops. I have a problem:/
norman kisses
xxxx