Chapter 7: Weird, Weirdo & Weirdest

Juliets POV:
It'd been almost a week since I'd seen or heard from Norman so I figured he didn't want anything to do with me. A few nights spent together and he was just gone. I hovered over his contact number but didn't dare click on it. Oh how men were such a treat.

I sat at the end of my bed debating on whether or not I should do something with myself today. Luckily I didn't have to work for the next three days, so it didn't really matter, it's not like I had anyone to impress except for myself. I walked lazily into the bathroom and started the shower. I jumped back as the water scalded my skin at its touch. I turned it down to where it was bearable and enjoyed some much needed relaxation.

After an hour of just standing in the shower I finally got out and put some clothes on. I threw my hair into a messy bun and applied an ever so thin layer of makeup. Then I grabbed my purse and headed out to my car.

I clenched my stomach in pain realizing I hadn't ate since yesterday. I drove to a nearby McDonalds and ordered a salad and some french fries. I know healthy, right? I sat eating alone at a table in the corner when I young girl walked up to me. She couldn't have been any older then maybe, let's say, fourteen or fifteen? I looked up at her glowing face wondering why the hell she was standing next to me.

"Um, I'm sorry, were you, uh, sitting here." I started, trying to stand up. "No" She stated, handing me a picture she had printed out of me and Norman. "Could you sign this?" She asked sweetly, "I mean you are dating my favorite human to ever step foot on this planet" She blushed out. "Of course sweetheart" Oh if only she knew how complicated this all was.

I took the pen and jotted my name down sloppily. She took it back after thanking me for the thousandth time and walked back out into the busy New York streets. In spite of myself I grabbed my phone and started texting Norm.

JJ- you'll never guess what just happened to me sent at 11:26 am

I looked the message over ten times before actually clicking send and hoped Norman would respond quickly.

I threw my trash away, put my phone on vibrate, and slid it into my back pocket. I hopped in my car and started it up, not sure where I was even going.
**
After driving around aimlessly I ended up at an apartment complex, an apartment complex that Norman just happened to dwell in. I stared up into his window wondering if he was even in there and if he was what he was doing. Maybe he was sleeping or watching tv or showering. What do men do when they're alone? Only god knows I guess...

I got out of my car against my own will and then all of the sudden I was in front of his door. Don't know how that happened. I raised my hand and almost knocked but I stopped short. You know sometimes in movies when people do that but then the other person opens the door and it's a magical/awkward moment? Yeah that didn't happen so I started back down the stairs. My life wasn't a fairy tale, Norman wasn't my savior (A/N HAHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY) or hero coming to rescue me from the deep.

I walked out to the little pond that was about fifty feet from the parking lot and sat down on a bench. Almost instantly my phone was buzzing and it scared me shitless. I pulled it out and opened Normans contact.

Norman- no one better have been flirting with my girl recieved at 12:03 pm

JJ- haha bc that would happen sent at 12:04 pm

The way he called me his girl made my insides flop. Did that mean he still liked me? Would he get jelous if I had said yes?

Norman- stop JJ, I hate it when girls, especially a girl like you does that. Received at 12:07 pm

JJ- ok...sorry. Sent at 12:08 pm

What did he mean by 'girls like me.' He was mad at me thinking I'm ugly? I mean that wasn't really a thought it was a fact more so then anything.

Norman- no need to be sorry, just don't lie anymore. Recieved at 12:11 pm

Norman- anyways what 'just happened to you' Recieved at 12:12 pm

JJ- some girl walked up to me while I was in mcdonalds w/ a pic of us and asked for my autograph. Sent at 12:15 pm

JJ- she also reffered to you as, and I qoute "my favorite human to ever step foot on this planet." Sent at 12:16 pm

Norman- wait, how old was she?  received at 12:18 pm

Why the hell did Norman want to know how old she was? Didn't he literally just get jealous of me? I thought about lying but I didn't, or at least not intentionally.

JJ- idk, maybe 14/15, why? sent at 12:20 pm

Norman- just wondering, anyways wanna hang out tonight or something? recieved at 12:24 pm

JJ- always :) sent at 12:25 pm

Norman- are you busy right now? received at 12:28 pm

JJ- not really. sent at 12:29 pm

"Just making sure" I heard a voice call behind me. I knew it from anywhere and I wanted to get up and wrap him in a hug but my body wouldn't let me move.

I finally stood up and turned around to where Norman was standing. "Norman" I smiled, running up to hug him. "I missed you" He whispered into my ear. "I missed you too Norm." I burried my head into his leather jacket as he rested his head on the top of my head and his hands on my waist. It felt good to be in his arms, I hadn't realized how much I'd actually missed him until that exact moment.

"So" I began, taking a step back in spite of how much I didn't want to let go. "I hope I didn't look weird, I mean sitting in front of your apartment and all" I bit the inside of my lip and motioned around. He smiled and let out a small chuckle, "I thought you looked pretty cute, ya know. Just sittin' here by the water."

He'd been watching me...?

"Anyways, where were you heading?" I tried at changing the subject. "I was heading over to Jeffreys, then I was gonna come by and pick you up but that's out of the questions now." He smiled again. That damn smile...

"Jeffrey?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

"He's a friend I met a few years back. We're both in the acting business and we usually ride motorcycles together, just stuff like that. I guess we're like brothers"

He couldn't be talking about Jeffrey Dean Morgan...could he?

"I have to run over there, his sons party's today and I promised the kid Uncle Norm would be there. You could come if you want, I'm sure he'd love to meet you"

I couldn't talk or move. Jefffey had been my idol forever. He was my first and current celebrity crush. I liked Norman, I really did and I knew Jeffrey had a wife and kid and I would never do anything to hurt that. But he was one hot mother fucker.

"I'd love to come" I said smiling.

Hi guys:) Sorry I haven't updated in forever but I have a softball game or practice everyday of the week ( rip chloe ) anyways hope you enjoyed this chaper!

norman & jeffrey kisses
xxxx