Chapter 4

A/N

Wow... 64 views in one week? Thanks guys :D ❤️

Your POV

Alexander lead you and Hercules to the bar, where you found Lafayette and John Laurens sitting at a table, annoying Aaron Burr.

"EAAYYYYY ALEX~~~" You heard John yell.

"HEY JOHN!" Alexander yelled back.

John walked over to you guys and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, "you're cute! y'a know that~~??!" he said.

"Shut up ya drunk." Burr said, from the other side of the room. Even though that was mean... IT WAS RIGHT. Laurens was really drunk... he smelled like alcohol, and had a few stains on his shirt.

"Back off Laurens, she belongs to Alex." Hercules joked. You giggled and walked into the bar with Alex holding your hand.

"I'll get a beer please." Alexander said.

"I'll second that," you told the man as he gave alexander a mug full of beer. You and Alexander spent an hour chatting and drinking, while Burr, Laurens, Laf and Mulligan did the same at a different table.

'Alright, nows my chance.' you thought. You needed these answers to finish your project.

"soooooooo, Alex, when were you born?" you asked. He didn't seem surprised or anything. He just normally responded with, "January 11th, 1757..." then he suddenly came to a stop. You examined his face, he looked really... sad.

"I-is everything ok Alex?" you asked concerned.

"Well... I was just... remembering my... mom." you heard... 'omg, did I make him sad... then think about his mother??????' you thought as you mentally panicked.

"I-I'm so sorry..." you said... even thought you didn't know who his mother was, you knew that for some reason it made him really sad to think about. You all of the sudden had urge to cry. Just as you sniffed back some tears, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

You heard a soft "Shhhhh" come from Alex, causing you to calm down. Sliming, he pulled away and took a sip of his beer.

"you know Y/N? I really like you." he said which made you smile.