Chapter 3

"WAKE UP Y/N!!!!!!" you heard someone yell... back in (insert year here) (bc you might be reading this in a different year than it was written in) you usually woke up late.

"mmm, what time is it?" you groaned rubbing your eyes as you sat up, to see none other than Eliza.

"6:30... now hurry up! We have a date to prepare you for!" Eliza said grabbing your hand.

"Eliza, I'm not for, like, 12 hours. I don't need to get ready now." you told her as you followed Eliza, half-asleep.

"Well, at least come eat breakfast! On todays menu, we have (insert fav breakfast food here) and you need to be ready to go to town! Peggy, Angelica, you and I are going to go ribbon shopping for my friend, Jane's birthday! We are all invited!" Eliza said happily, "know go get dressed!!!"

(I know I know!! theres no Jane in Hamilton but I just needed an excuse for you to meet up with Alexander so deal with it.)

You walked to the wardrobe and found a random dress to wear.

'AH! this thing is killing my butt

'AH! this thing is killing my butt.' you thought as you walked down the long, long stair case. How is one happy with a 3 minute walk down stairs??? as you finally reached the last step, you were greeted with a pair of arms wrapping around your shoulders.

"Y/N you look so pretty in that dress!!!!" The voice said. She pulled away, and there you saw Peggy. (btw: I'm sorry if you don't like the dress....................)

"thank you peggy!" you said with a warm smile.

"follow me!" she said grabbing your hand, taking you to breakfast.

~Time skip!!!~ due to my laziness... now you don't have to sit through boring breakfast... you're  welcome :3

As you walked down the road, you noticed people looking at you, and talking about you. "She's really pretty!" "Who is she?" "How does that girl know the Schuyler's?"

You rolled your eyes, "Hey Y/N! I think those ladies are jealous of you!" Peggy said pointing to a bunch of girls.

"Yeah!" Eliza giggled.

"Hey Y/N, tell us about this date of yours. Is he cute?" Angelica asked.

"Well, his name is Alexander. I don't really know a lot about him, but to answer your question, yes. Yes he is cute." You said to her.

Meanwhile...

Alexanders POV

"WOAH BUD SLOW DOWN! You just met her!" Hercules told me as I sipped the water out of my cup.

"Yeah! Well, ya cant blame me I just, I COULDNT HELP IT OK? Shes just... unique. I like th-" "And see! that's the third time you went blabbing about this Y/N again." Herc interrupted

"heh... oops."  I said, feeling my cheeks burn up. GAH! why does Y/N have to be so... amazing?

~Time skip~

"Y/N!!!!! YOU LOOK SOOOOO CUTE!!!" Peggy yelled as she admired you in the dress she put you in. Eliza had finished your makeup not to long ago, as Angelica did your hair. You did have to admit, you looked realllllllllllllly hot.

(once again, if you don't like the dress, feel free to think up your own)

"Time to get you to your date!!!" Eliza said walking you to the front door, where Alexander should be picking you up. All of the sudden, you heard a knock as Eliza opened the door, eager to see Alexander's reaction to your outfit.

You saw Alexander's mouth drop all the way to the floor, "Y/N, oh my ga- you look sooooo pretty."

"T-thank you!" You said smiling.

"Now on with you two!" Peggy said pushing you out of the house and slammed the door behind you, causing you to jump, while Alexander chuckled.

"sooooo... whatchya wanna do?" you asked walking with your hands behind your back.

He chuckled, "i don't know, whatchya wanna do?"

You giggled as you two turned down at the end of the road.

"Yo, are you Y/N?" You jumped and turned to see one of the guys who was rapping at the bar earlier yesterday.

"y-yeah..." you said shyly 'DANG IT Y/N!! Play it cool!'

"Heh! Alexander keeps blabbing about how cute yo-" "SHHHH!" Alexander interrupts, punching him in the arm, "what Hercules means to say, is that Lafayette thinks that your are really cute..." Alexander said, trying to make this excuse.

"Well I might just go and tell Lafayette that I think he's cute too." You said, playing hard to get. Alexander just blushed and covered his face, while Hercules laughed.

"I'm kidding Alexander." You said still laughing along with Hercules.

"phew." you herd him say, which caused Hercules and you to laugh harder.