Chapter 2: His past and the lollipop

Start from the beginning

"Yes you are.. because you're my personal maid..personal.." He said personal firmly which made me nervous..

"Yes but.." I can't finish what I'm saying

"Don't worry, your task won't be difficult when we're at school.." He patted me at my head and smiled..

I saw girls glaring at me.. Their eyes were saying not to mingle with Chris..as if He's their property..I'm his maid so I have the right to..They're not my boss..

"Hey Ash..From now on..sit beside me whenever we enter the same classes.." He said out loud..

Seriously?! My life is already in hell and then what? Even at school,I'll be sitting with a devil??

Now girls will hate me.. I just sighed and walked towards him and sat beside him..

I started to scan my book because I don't want to talk to Chris..

"You're a lucky girl.."Someone behind me whispered.. I turned around and the girl rolled her eyes.. Oh.. this girl wants to mess with me huh??..

"Relax Ash.. You're seating beside me so be used to girls getting jealous of you.." Parker said proudly..

"That's not something to be proud of you know.." I told him

He smirked at me..

Ms. Smith entered our room and greeted us with a wide smile

Guys were hitting on her because she wore a very short skirt and her cleavage was showing.. A big amount of her skin was exposed.. I looked at the reaction of Parker thinking that he was drooling but to my surprise he looked disgusted..

He looked at me and smiled..

"She looks like a slut you know? He said

"I know but I expect a playboy like you to drool over her or at least stare at her legs.."I whispered to him because Ms. Smith started to discuss things..

"Even if I like trillions of girls,I still don't like girls dressing like her.."He pointed his finger to Ms. Smith

I immediately held his hand and put it down.. I pulled my hand away from him after I put his hand down but he held it and intertwined his fingers to mine that sent shivers all over my body..

I forced myself to remove my hand from his and end up slapping my face that made him laugh..

"Yes.. Why are you laughing there Mr. Collins?" Ms. Smith slowly walked towards Chris.. She placed her hands on the desk of Chris that exposed more of her cleavage..

Chris immediately faced me and his faced looked more disgusted..

I can smell the bitchy sweet scent of Ms. Smith that made my head feel a little dizzy..Chris covered his nose..I knew very well that Ms.Smith has a crush on Parker and flirted with him..

"None...Ms. Smith" He replied still covering his nose that changed his voice..

"Very well then.." She removed her hands from his desk and started to discuss things again..

Chris removed his hand from his nose and inhaled oxygen..

After our first class I had my free time.. It was 2 hours of free time..

I left the room and decided to spend my time at the library..

As I was walking,someone walked beside me..

I looked at that person and saw my boss.. Nice timing.. really nice..

"Where are you going?" He asked..

"Library." I simply said

"I'll go with you." He said

"Whatever." I changed my pace.. I was now walking fast.. I was trying to avoid him but he still was not disappearing..

"Trying to avoid me Ash?" He smirked and I didn't reply then suddenly he picked me up in a bridal style..

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted at him

He ignored me and walked smoothly like I was weightless..He was grinning while walking and people stared at us..

"Put me down please?" I asked him politely

"No way.. I like the way we are.." He looked at me

I didn't know what to do.. I covered my face so that people won't be spreading rumors about us..

"Be proud.." He saw me covered my face

I didn't listen to him until we reached the library.. He gently put me down and smiled at me..

I entered the library and pretended that I was alone and a playboy is not walking beside me..

I took a book and sat on an empty seat and started to read..

"You read those???" Chris started to talk again and pointed the book I was holding

"What's wrong with these?" I told him and looked at what I'm reading

"It's boring.." He said and started to lick a lollipop

"Keep that.." I whispered

"Noooo.." He sounded like a child

"We're both dead if a librarian caught you so keep it.." I was now shouting while I whispered..

He grinned and took out the lollipop from his mouth..

"You want me to keep this right?" He said

"Yes." I replied

"You're my maid right?" Seriously? He's gonna ask that now??

"Yes." I replied again

"And.. You're gonna do what I tell you to do right?" Is he stupid??

"Yes.. What's the connection about me being your maid and you keeping that lollipop?" I told him and his grin became wider..

"Then..Lick it before I keep it.." WHAT?! IS HE KIDDING ME?!

"Oh that's never going to happen.." I replied and shook my head

"Then..I won't keep it.." He said and continued to lick it..

I was about to leave but he held my wrist..

"Don't go..That's an order.." He said while smirking..

I didn't had a choice so I sat down.. He had very much control over me..

A librarian started to roam around and I began to get nervous..

"Keep it Christian.." I whispered..

"Lick it Ash.." He said with the same tone that I just used..

The librarian was getting closer and closer.. If I lick it then it would be like.. Indirect kissing with Chris!!..

The librarian was 5 steps away from us..

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

4 steps away..

I'M FREAKIN OUT!!

3 steps away.

SHIT!!

2 steps away

THIS IS UNCOOL BRO.

1 step away.

BOOOOM!!