Chpt. 4

Resuming from previous day.

--Adrianna's Pov--

Everyone jumped in and we were all playing around. I swam underwater and looked for my prey. I saw Luca and decided that he was the one. I swam behind him still underwater and tugged his legs down. He came underwater and started thrashing around. He shot back up and frantically looked around. I went back to the surface and started laughing.

"Motherfucker Adrianna you scared the shit out of me", Luca says breathing heavily.

In response I just keep laughing.

That's until Luca pushes me underwater he holds me there for about 10 minutes but I wasn't expecting it so I started to lose breathe. I kept moving around and hitting his arm until he finally let go. I resurface and took a huge breathe. I then look at him with a glare on my face. And he looks a little scared.

"You could have killed me you dipshit", I say.

"I thought you could hold your breathe for a long time", he says.

"Well I wasn't ready and you caught me off guard", I say. He shrugs in response.

"You have three seconds to escape. Starting now", I say.

He starts swimming like his life depends on. I count the three seconds and dive back underwater. I see that he's trying to lift himself up but I catch his foot before he could get up fully. I pull him underwater. And hold him there for about 45 seconds. I let him free and he shoots up. I swim up to the top and he yells at me.

"You could have drowned me", he says.

"Oh shut up you little baby try 10 minutes",I say.

"But you could have drowned me", he says.

"Yeah could have", I say getting out of the water.

Shortly after I got out everyone follows. I grab a beer out of the case and open it. I then gulp it down. I reach into the case and grab another just as someone else does. I look up to see Delilah and I smirk.

We both wrestle for the beer rolling around on the ground. I stop and sit on top of Delilah. I grab the beer and hop off of her.

"Hah I win", I smirk. She sticks her tongue out at me in response.

"Hey Delilah why weren't you swimming", Jake asks.

"Uh..um well...uh", she says.

"It's okay you don't have to tell", Jake says.

"No, erm when I was 7 there was an accident and I almost drowned but someone finally noticed me. I haven't swam since and I still don't know how to swim", she says looking down.

Jake walks over to her and lifts her chin up.

"Hey that's nothing to be embarrassed about. Your amazing", he says.

She smiles at him and says thank you.

I look towards the girls and make a gagging motion with my mouth. They all laugh as I smile.