Chpt. 6

Adrianna's outfit and hair.

--Adrianna's Pov--

I woke up from my alarm. I hit the stop button on my phone and got up. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then brushed my hair and put it up into a messy bun.

I walked to my closet and chose a silk pink dress cause why not. I went back into the bathroom and used foundation to cover up my arm tattoo of the my gang symbol like always when I wear something that shows it at school.

I head upstairs to the steel door and put my hand on the scanner. It buzzes and opens up. I walk to the shoe room and put my pin in it. I the enter once it opens and grab clear heels.

I walk back downstairs the doors closing behind me. I then head to the kitchen. I sit down at a stool and slip on the heels. A few minutes later I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

The girls all enter also wearing dresses.

"Wow is this matching day", I say earning laughs from the girls.

"Everyone is going to be shocked. We never wear dresses to school", Raven says.

"Yeah let's see how it goes", I say.

We eat and then head to the garage. Delilah puts the pin in and we enter the garage.

"What should we ride in", Magenta asks.

"How bout the 1970 Red Cadillac", I say.

They agree and we hop in with me driving. I drive to the underground road all the way to the front. The compartment closes once we are completely out and I head on to school.

Once we arrived we all got out of the car at the same time. And it was like a fucking movie. The boys were staring with lust or their jaws dropped. The girls were either glaring or looking in awe. This time I didn't glare them away but just walked forward with my head held high like always.

We renter the school and I spot the boys. I could see them talking until Jackson noticed us his jaw dropped and he hit Cole not looking away. Cole then glared at him but turned and looked at us and his jaw dropped. Cole then hit Jake who hit Blake who then hit Alec. Now there they are with their jaws dropped staring at us.

We finally make it to them and are standing in front of them.

"Like what you see", Sadie says.

They all nod their heads.

"Way to be blunt", I murmur to the other girls ending with them laughing.