Day 3 - Confession?

I'M SORRY!! I have been busy with school and I have been trying to write my KageHina stories, I'm trying to complete one to upload for you guys.

Also had slight writer's block!!

------------------------------------

Izaya's

I woke up and couldn't recall the previous day. 

I didn't think anything of it until I got to school. I recalled everything the moment I walked into the classroom. 

I stopped. 

I thought about leaving school and avoiding Shizuo. But, before I could walk back out the door, the teacher came in. Shit. I walked to my desk and sat down. 

Great, just when I thought I could've avoided this entire day. I saw Shinra walk in, I glared at him. I know he saw me glare because he flinched.

"Hey~ Shinra~?" I said walking over to him, "Y-yes Izaya-kun?" He looked away, oh, he is hiding something. "What were you and Shizuo talking about yesterday~?" 

I gave a smile that can send a shiver down one's spine, and I saw him shiver. "H-he just was asking about yesterday... he said he saw you-" I slammed my hand down. "Hm?" Shinra avoided my eyes. "I didn't tell him anything! I said I knew nothing about it! I swear! Then we talked about school!" I went to walk back to my desk, but I glanced back at him. He was definitely hiding something from me. Did he tell him?

As I sat down my mind started to wonder, going back to yesterday. I felt myself blush.

Hopefully, Shizuo doesn't come by my class today...

But of course, he does.

---------------------------

Lunch. I thought I could get away from the classroom in time. But on my way out Shizuo HAD to come in at that moment. 

I almost crashed into him! I skidded to a stop just in time. Our eyes met for a split second before I slipped between him and the door frame. 

I thought I saw him turn around as if to follow me, no. That is ridiculous. 

My eyes are playing tricks on me, they have to be. I mean, why would he follow me? "I-Z-A-Y-A!" I heard his voice crackling with anger.

 Oh, right. We play a game of cat and mouse.

Hehe. I was too damn focused on what happened yesterday, that I forgot about the daily routine. 

I chuckled, looked over my shoulder and said, "Catch me if you can Shizu-chan~!" before running to the roof. 

I heard him hot on my trail, and when I turned corners, I made sure he was following me.

When I opened to door to the roof, I stopped about 10 feet away from the opening. Thinking that Shizuo might break the door. 

When he came through the door frame he stopped. "Oh~? What's wrong Shizu-chan~? Are you finally going to leave me~?" I chuckled. 

I turned my back to him, "Come on~ I know you want to hit me~" I was coxing him to do something, but he didn't. "Izaya" Wait, why does he not sound angry? "What is it Shizu-chan~?" my voice didn't falter, I think.

"I know." I turned to look at him, "Huh? Know what?" Now I was confused. "Yesterday, you kissed me." My eyes went wide, and it became quiet for a while. To cut through the silence, I spoke, "W-what?! What gave you that I idea?" 

I turned my back to him again, I couldn't let him see my face, I know I was bright red. This is the moment I feared happening... He is going to be plain out defiant. I know it. 

"Shizu-chan I have no idea what you are talking about. Why the hell would I kiss you?" I calmed down and turned back around, my face showed no amusement. 

"Wouldn't you say what you are saying is going a bit too far? This is a crude joke, even for you." I walked closer to Shizuo. "And besides, who in the entire universe would kiss you?" I smirked, "You probably never gotten kissed before." 

Shizuo showed no signs of wanting to hit me! Why on earth- "Shinra told me." Huh? "He told me the truth. He dared you to kiss me." I took two steps back, "What?" Oh, I am so going to kill him after this. "That is absurd." I was defining of the truth. 

"If you're going to keep this going, I might as well just leave." When I went to go through the door Shizuo blocked me, "Shizu-chan, Ju-" "I know you're in love with me." I froze. "Where on earth did you get that from?!" I was now currently furious at Shinra, he was the only one that knew.

"Get out of my way Shizu-chan. NOW." I said. I believe I was clearly furious. 

The question was to kill him, or beat him up real bad. I was leaning toward killing him. But Shizuo still wouldn't let me pass. "Shizuo. Move." I saw him slightly flinch. I don't think Shizuo knows what happens when I am angry. 

I glared at him, but he stood his ground. "I thought you liked me, before even Shinra told me, and I am not going to move because I know you will go to kill Shinra. I want to hear you say it." Wait what? He wants me to say that I'm in love with him? "You must be going crazy Shizu-chan. Why would I say that again? Oh, right, I wouldn't." I lightly glared at him. He was trying to distract me from going to kill Shinra.

"I am serious. I want to hear you say it, I want to hear your side." Shizuo just stared at me. UG! I hate how unpredictable he can be. 

I turned away from the door, and walked to the fence. "No." is all I said before climbing it. I stood on the top of the fence, and looked at Shizuo. "I won't say it because I don't like you." I told him bluntly. I waited for a reaction, but what I got was unexpected.

"I want to hear you say it because I am in love with you."

What?

"So let me hear you say it." Shizuo just waited for my response. I wasn't going to say it. He was joking. "You're joking, right? I mean if Shinra dared you to confess to me, I would think he already got pummeled. Poor him." I smirked, "So, Shizu-chan? Who do you really like. You hate me, so I can't be that special to you." I jumped down, "Well Shizu-chan?"

He was silent for a while. "Izaya. I know you like me in the same way, and I'm not lying."

I frowned. It's impossible. I walked up to him, looked straight into his eyes, and said "I don't like you." I saw him flinch.

The bell rang.

I went past him, back down the steps to go to class.

There is no way that was real. And I was not going to see him for the rest of the day.

-------------------

SORRY FOR UPDATING A LITTLE LATE. I know this ending for this is a bit annoying, but next chapter there is more!!