Chole's party and singing!!

Start from the beginning

"I've got to use the restroom" Chole said after 2 hours of playing, she got up and ran to the restroom.

"Trevor Come here for a minute" A female voice yelled. "Okay I'm coming" he yelled back then he turned to me. "come on" he said I shook my head. "No!! you can go and I'll just stay here and play with the kids" I said he rolled his eyes grabbed my wrist and dragged me in the kitchen were his mom was looking stressed. "Hey mom, what is it that you need?" he asked. "Trevor we've got a problem" she said in a panicked tone. "What is it?, is someone hurt is someone dead is Chole dead is she hurt?" he said panicked. "No Trevor no one is dead or hurt" she said he sighed in relief. "Okay good, then what is it" he asked. "It's Ashley, she came down with the flu last night and she cant sing, she thought she'd be better by now but she isn't and she can't sing to Chole" she said Trevor's eyes widened. "What do you mean she can't sing to Chole, she's going to be devastated, what are we going to do" he said. "I don't know unless we can find someone else to sing to her, we're doomed" she said I heard a sniffle from behind us we turned around to see Chole standing there at the doorway tears running down her face.

"Why can't Ashley sing to me" she said her lip trembling as she talked. "Chole Hun I'm sorry but Ashley is sick and she can't sing" Mrs. Miller said. "How could you, you promised me that she was going to sing to me, I HATE YOU" she screamed her mom winced and a few tears fell from her eyes. Chole went to run up stairs but I grabbed her arm before she hit the first step and turned her around to face me. "LET GO OF ME" she screamed tears running down her face, I bent down to her level. "Chole It's okay lets talk this through" I said softly she shook her head and tried to rip her arm out of my grasp but I just held on tighter but not to tight. "STOP, LET GO" she screamed. "Chole shh listen to me it's okay" I whispered she broke down into sobs, she hugged me and cried into my shoulder.

"shh clo shh" I said softly while rubbing her back, after a couple of minutes her crying slowed down a little, I pushed her back a little and pushed her hair out of her eyes and face and wiped her tears with my thumbs. "You better now?" I asked she nodded a bit then hiccupped. "a...a l..little but I'm still sad cause I really wanted Ashley to sing to me" she said with a sniffle, huh I felt so bad for her, I don't know what cause me to say this, I promised myself that I would never tell anyone except mom, Sabrina and horses, and I promised myself I would never sing in front of anyone except for mom, Sabrina and horses, maybe it was because of how sad she was, or that I had a soft spot for her but either way I said it.

"Chole I know I'm not your sister and it won't be as special, but would you want me to sing to you?" I asked. "You know how to sing?" she asked I smiled. "Yeah I do" I said a big smile lit up her face. " Yes Yes I would love for you to sing to me, will you?" she squealed in excitement. "of course I will" I said she squeals and hugs me tight. "come on lets go tell everyone" I said and grabbed her hand and we walked back in the kitchen were Mrs. Miller was crying and Trevor was trying to comfort her, Chole let go of my hand and ran to her mother and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Mommy for yelling and telling you that I hate you I don't hate you, I love you, I was just mad Please forgive me" Chole said while hugging her mom. Oh baby its alright I know you were just mad, are you still angry with us?" Mrs. Miller said. "nope not anymore, cause guess what?" she said. "I don't know what?" Mrs. Miller said Chole looked over at me, I nodded she turned back to her mother and smiled big and bright. "Josie said that she is going to sing to me since Ashley can't" she said happily, Trevor and Mrs. Miler turned to me with shocked faces.

"You know how to sing?" they both said at the same time, wow creepy I nodded. "yeah I do, but I wont sing unless it's okay with you" I said. "No..No its fine I was just shocked that's all" she said I nodded. "oh okay" I said. "are you good at singing?" Trevor asked. "well, I like to think I am but I have a voice recording of me singing if ya'll want to hear it" I said. "yeah sure I'd love to hear it" he said I nodded and took my phone out and clicked on the voice recording's and pressed play, it was of me singing Wild Horses by Natasha Bedingfield 2 weeks before mom died and before we moved, they listened Intently with shocked faces once it was over I put my phone back in my pocket.