Chapter 1

Takeshi's POV:
I was in the car on the way to my brothers mansion. I can't believe that old man is sending me there. Heck, I don't even think they know about me; which would explain the letter He gave me. I know Shu knows about me, we have spent a lot of time together actually and he isn't as lazy as he appears. But I very much doubt that he told any of the others about his precious older brother.
Whilst I'm lost in my thoughts I fail to notice how we have now pulled up in front of the mansions gate and the driver is calling for me. Glancing out the window I take in my new 'home'. I can see the magnificent fountain placed in the center of the drive and the darkness of the mansion. I like this, the dark and gloomy atmosphere is just to my taste and the fact that the lighting around the mansion and within is dark; just to my taste. It looks like I'm going to like it here actually.
Turning around I look at the driver and say "Sorry Sir, I spaced out. Thank you for driving me here" I look at him apologetically and sheepishly scratch the back of my head. I pay the man and get out with my bag behind me. I don't have much luggage because most of my clothes are being sent her by Father. In my bag though I carry my laptop, some clothes, phone and phone charger and my sword (it's foldable).
I started walking towards the mansions doors as it starts to rain; this makes me happy because I like the rain. So I started to walk slower, taking my  time. Reaching the door I looked at the knocker and decided against it, why not pay my favorite brother a visit and have a bit of fun, yea?
I can sense 10 presences within the mansion all scattered. They obviously don't get along at all. And I'm guessing the extra four presences are the Mukamis, my younger adopted brothers. Heh, I bet they don't know about me either. Closing in on the presences I pick out Shu's scent and teleport to him. He's in his bedroom lying on his bed, ha so typical. Without me he's so lazy.
"Heeeey Shu"I said in a teasing tone, catching his attention and causing him to suddenly sit up and stare at me wide eyed.
" W-what! What are you doing here?!" Shu asks me in surprised tone with glee shining in his beautiful ocean blue eyes.
"You seem surprised, little brother, missed me? Father thought I should come stay here for some unknown amount of time. Besides, don't you think our brothers should know about me?" Mischief hinting in my voice. Shu just mimics my look of a smirk and a glint in my eye.
"Hmmm, how about some fun first? Father interrupted my fighting time and I'm in the mood for a bit of sparring!" I look him in the eyes and his smirk rises just a little bit. We both immediately teleport to the fencing room.
I had my new foldable sword in hand, obviously extended out and Shu had his sword in his had. We both took up out positions opposite each other. I take the first step and lunge towards him swinging my sword aimed at his ribs as he swiftly blocks; moving faster than his brothers had probably ever seen him.
"Not bad little brother! Keep your wrist loose though, it makes moving the sword easier" I said shooting a smile at him, I wasn't going to go easy on him though.
We continued like this for a few hours before I feel the presence of 9 more people in the room. I took a final swing at Shu, catching him off guard and pointing the sword at his heart.
"You have improved, I'd like to practice with you again" I said grinning at Shu.
Turning my grin into a smirk I turn around and face the others. Their faces are a mix of annoyance and surprise and confusion. I know them all because I studied the profiles father has of them all.
"Well boys, took you long enough to get here didn't it?" I said tilting my head to the side.
"What is going on here?!?" Reiji said growling. I looked him in the eyes and smirked
"Well I don't think that's how you should be speaking to your older brother noe is it?" I teased

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii! I finally updated! Whooo! I hope u all like this first chapter, I'm sorry it took me so long to publish it, but I have a new phone now so it should be weekly updates from now on!
Talk later guys! I love you all!!
~Shadowingg