Takeshi Sakamaki

Name: Takeshi Sakamaki
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Race: Half Demon Half Vampire
Ethnicity: Unknown
Height: 5ft'11
Weight: 50kg
Blood Type: AB-

Looks: Takeshi has medium length hair and red eyes. His one eye will sometimes glow silver when he is using his demonic powers. He wears black jeans and a plain white shirt with a black jacket over the top. In his ears he has three black studs in his left ear and one stud in his right. He also wears a black skull and cross bones necklace (school).
He wears black jeans and a baggy black t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top. He has chains on his hips along with a black skull and cross bones necklace. In his ears he has three black studs in his left ear and one stud in his right (everyday).
Likes: His brothers (Sakamaki and Mukami), his pet wolf and snake, roses, music, the outdoors, music, being alone, silence, the colours -black, grey, silver, white and red, sword-fighting, collecting swords, darkness, thunderstorms, rain, the moon.
Dislikes: Yui, his ex, new people, humans, sunlight, bright rooms, loud people, rude people, hot weather, large crowds, insects.
Personality: Takeshi has a calm and collected personality, but he can be fun and competitive, especially when sword-fighting. He is very smart but doesn't like to show it and is a great strategist. He is shy around new people as he doesn't like them and is easily agitated when teased but doesn't act until hes been pushed too far. 
History: Revealed in the story